Fourteen

(Song above: (G) IDLE - Moon Acoustic guitar cover)

"Again again." Seungmin exclaimed.

After an hour of just Seungmin teaching Sarah the basics of playing a guitar, she spent the next 10 minutes learning a piece to play. Once again she doesn't disappoint, Sarah ended up acing the song.

Sarah chuckles, "Come on I already played it 3 times already." She shook her head. "One last time." The boy pouted. It was like looking at a puppy begging for another treat.

"Aw how can I say 'no' to that?" Sarah said. She smacks her lips, "Oh wait, like this. No."

Seungmin sighs, "Well you already perfected it so I guess that concludes our lesson for today." Sarah hands the guitar to the boy so he could put it away.

"Can I kiss you?"

Seungmin widened his eyes at what he thought he heard and immediately turned back towards the girl. He shook his head, "Huh?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "I said thank you...for the lesson?"

"Oh- um right." He lightly chuckled. "Yeah no problem." He was relieved that the kiss from the other night wasn't brought up but he also felt a small ping in his chest when he thought what he heard hasn't been said at all.

"So I actually have to meet Jinyoung and Seulgi in 10 minutes so I'll see you later." Sarah smiles before reaching for her bag. Seungmin followed her down the stairs and he was contemplating on whether he should bring it up.

Before they reached the front door, he stopped her. "Wait Sarah." He held onto her wrist, turning her so she was facing him. "Huh?" She raises her eyebrows.

He let out a breath of air. "About last night." He started. "I just-...We were-...I'm s-."

What happened next caused Seungmin's words to get stuck in his throat. He stood there frozen, not believing what just happened. Sarah has kissed him on the cheek.

She lets out a light chuckle when seeing the boy's reaction. "I'll see you later Kim Seungmin." She smiles once more before leaving the house.

The boy smiles at where Sarah was just standing. He touches the cheek that has just been kissed, "See you later Park Jieun."

-

"Why are we packing your stuff already? The wedding is in three weeks." Jinyoung whines as he goes through Sarah's blazers. "We're not packing." Seulgi told the guy.

Sarah is on the floor, going through her binders from her desk. "Yeah, we're just organizing my stuff so when we do pack I know what to put in which box." She said.

She then furrows her eyebrows, "By the way, did you see Mom's design book? It's the one with all her dress designs." Sarah looked through her piles once more, not finding the book.

"No." Both Seulgi and Jinyoung said, shaking their heads. "Maybe it's in Dad's study." Sarah said.

"Oh since you're having a Spring wedding, what if you use one of your mother's floral designs on the dress?" Seulgi exclaimed.

"Maybe. Let me just find the book first." Sarah stood up leaving the room as she heads downstairs to her father's home office.

Luckily for her, her father was just as organized as her so finding that book wasn't going to take that long. She walks over to the tall case, skimming her fingers through the different spines.

She didn't find the book she was looking for yet but what caught her eye intrigued her even more. She came across a binder that read 'Park Jieun and Kim Seungmin Wedding'. Sarah was curious on what kind of wedding her father was going for.