𝕿𝖜𝖔

Pico POV

     When you have to live with tyrants whenever you come to school, the harsh things they say start getting in your head. However, I wasn't upset, I was just fed up with it. "Those guys are assholes!" I say, my grumbles turning into audible shouts.

"Let's just get to class, I don't wanna know what other things could happen." Nene sighs.

"Something about a 'main attraction'." Darnell whispers.

"Whatever it is, I hope we don't get into trouble." I sigh.

     We walk into class and the teacher scolds us for being late. The three of us sit in our designated spots in the middle of Cassandra and (y/n). 'So much for not being in trouble...' I think while sitting next to (y/n). Let me tell you why (y/n) is a tyrant. She was feared ever since she got into this school because of the way she spoke to others, she also blew up her last school because "most of the staff were racist." Turns out they were, but since she was proved dangerous, she had to have handcuffs and restraints in her mouth because she had an extremely long criminal record. She was also a known sociopath and masochist, which made pain and despair (Junko you there) funny to her. Yup, one time she broke out of the straight jacket she had to wear on the first week of school, so basically she's been playing "good girl" in order for them to stop.

     During the lesson, Cassandra broke out with a gun and went on about how the system was flawed and how we should rip it, then proceeded to shoot everyone but my group and (y/n). Her I get, but why us? We suddenly heard laughter coming from (y/n).

"Look at all the splatters of blood and recall the screams of fear, surely it puts a smile on your face." she giggled.

"I am compelled to think you are actually a demon straight from hell." Darnell deadpanned.

"What if I am? I don't mean no harm, hun~." she purred while watching my friend get a bit flustered. "I'm just going with the flow of things, is that so wrong?" she asks.

"Actually, yes. To you, the flow is laughing when bad things happen, or being happy when hit." Nene shouts, not very happy with her presence.

"Yeah, I don't really care, doll. It's how my mind works and I don't want to change it." (Y/n) chuckled, she was really enjoying the shooting. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to join the fun~. See ya later, babes~!" she says before grabbing a gun and knife from her bag and leaving the room.

ภ๏ฬ ฯ๏ย ђค۷є Շ๏ ๒єคՇ ςครรคภ๔гค, ງ๏๏๔ ɭยςк, Ꭾเς๏... ฯ๏ย'гє ງ๏ภภค ภєє๔ เՇ.