𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Y/N POV

     While I was shooting and slashing at some of the random students I walked into the room Cass was in. "Hey Cass! Love what you did to the room. Who's the kid?" I say.

"This is Alucard, he has remarkable telekinetic powers. He'll help us in destroying Pico and his friends." Cass answers.

"Oh, cool beans." I giggled. "I'mma go and have more fun, you can do whatever you're doing." That was all I said to her before going back out and having more fun.

Pico POV

     After we got our shit together, we started heading towards the janitors closet. In there was a gun, so we take the gun and go to the room next to our classroom. We see a purplish kid and Cassandra. After her dialogue, we proceeded to fight the purplish kid. We got the key from him and walk out of the classroom to see (y/n) killing other students. When she was done, she did something weird. She licked the blood off of the knife. She looks as us and says, "Hey, dolls. What ya out here for? I don't see anyone out here worth talking to."

"That's because you killed them." Nene sighs.

"And what's with the blood? You just licked your knife clean." Darnell asks, weirded out by her "taste in drinks".

"Oh, don't worry, the government already knows about this. I gotta go though, so ta ta~!" she says before running down the hallway.

"We gotta get to Cassandra, she caused this." I state, very pissed that someone could be so happy about these things.

Շเ๓є รкเᎮ

After beating her goons, Cassandra takes us on herself, but as we aim at her, she turns into a monster with balls. This has us all confused about their gender. Though, we did win the fight, (y/n) was still here to make our lives living hell, and she did, until she moved, this was her decision, and we were all happy to see her go, but something tells me that won't be our last time seeing her.