9

Y/N pov

     Keith and Cherry wanted me to go with them into an alleyway. I don't want to though. It's Sunday, I want to be lazy. This better be worth my time. We get to the alleyway and I see a familiar glow. Then I hear a guitar-like voice. We go in and I see the same fucking guy with a bomb man. "What the hell did you want me to see, dude?! Cuz if it wasn't what I see now, I'm out." I exclaim.

Garcello pov

     It's the girl from yesterday. I'm kinda nervous. I didn't want to be found. Whitty didn't want to be found. How will this go down? "Yo. You good-" he says before looking at Keith. "YOU!" He says before his fuse sparks.

"Hey, I know he would start shit with people, but you don't need to go ballistic," the girl says, "also a robot is here with some banana bread."

"Who are you?" Whitty asks.

"Sorry, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you bomb guy. Hey there Lung Cancer." she says, I'll let that slide. "My name is Garcello by the way, that's Whitty." I state, rude of me not to, right?

"Kay, Garcello." she says. "Sorry, Whitty."

"Whitty are you making other friends?" Hex comes down the alley way to ask.

"Oh so that's your name! Hey, Hex." Y/N says in realization.

     Then Keith walks up to Whitty and says, "Playstation." With such a look that I didn't even feel bad for what going to happen.

     "Keith, you stop egging him on, you see he's a literal bomb, his fuse is lit now!" Y/N scolds, not wanting to die. "Wait, now that I think of it, double d told me about you guys. Said I had to look out. Don't worry, though. I won't tell. Cherry already has a bad rep as is."

     Uh, you don't know us why would you do that. I looked to Whitty who had the same expression.

Oh what a mistake she made, Daddy Dearest doesn't like double crossers.