𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Y/N POV

     When I got on the boom box with Cherry, I heard someone say, "Jesus she has to sit there, too? Keith, you in a threesome?" I guessed it was Pico, because it was the same gravelly voice I heard behind me.

"Of course not, they always do this. It's for gossiping purposes only." Keith responded, putting air quotes around "gossiping purposes only". Welp, his words, not ours.

"You sure they don't make out behind your back?" Nene asks.

"I know I'm pansexual, but did you have to go there? Not once has my love for Cherry been anything other than platonic, and I'm barely around them anyways, so why suspect that when they're inseparable? Also, you and Cassandra are more my taste in women, Nene." I state, very bored.

"The tea has been spilt by the owner." Cherry cheers while having a bowl of popcorn.

"Is that kettle corn?" I ask.

"We can share." she replied.

"Can we get this show on the road? I wanna go hunting later!" I shout, wanting to get this over with.

Շเ๓є รкเᎮ

     Keith won, of course, and Pico's gang decided to lash out because of how much Keith was rubbing it in. So as much as I didn't want to, I made my claws come from my nails and slashed at Pico's UZI, making it fall to pieces. Everyone look in my direction with shocked faces.

"Holy shit.... THAT WAS SO FUCKING COOL!!!" Cassandra yelled, she then ran at me and glomped me into a hug.

"Cassandra knows how to show affection? More importantly, how and why did Pico's UZI break. There was no way." Darnell asks, completely confused.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Now, shut up and stop fighting, and does anyone want fish?" I  ask, clearly in tears.

"Since when did you cry-" Pico almost finished his question, just to hear maniacal laughter.

"Ah, the despair of being misunderstood and miserable, so comforting to feel this euphoric despair!" I giggle while hugging myself.

"Oh." Pico deadpanned.

     Cherry and Keith were never startled or scared by these reactions, but they did want fish, so they shooed me away to get some.

๔єรᎮคเг เร ค ۷เгยร...