6

Y/N POV

     I come back with the fish that Keith and Cherry wanted to see them starting up another song, so I run up to the boom box and sit next to Cherry. "Again?" I ask.

"Yup....." Cherry says, clearly unimpressed. I wanted to go hunt for some of the shiniest jewels in the world.

      While they were jammin' out, we decided to gossip about things like clothes and shoes. She was talking about dresses while I was talking about band t-shirts. After the two songs were over, I jump off if the speaker and hand them the fish.

"Thanks (n/n)! I love your cooking!" I hear Keith say to me.

"I don't really care for praise but you're welcome." I responded tiredly.

"If you're tired you can go home, but I guess sleep deprivation is good to you, isn't it?" Pico teases.

"No, I just don't care for praise." I responded, coldly.

"Do you care for insults then?" Nene asks out of curiosity.

"I'm a normal person when it comes to insults, I just don't like praise." I sighed.

     The bombarded me with more teasing questions until I use a tone that was only used in middle school if I wanted people to leave me be. "Shut it!" I shout, with a deadly and devilish tone.

"There she is, the psycho from middle school. You just LOVE getting your way, huh?" Pico taunts. He knows I'm going to crack and go back to my old ways, I know he does.

"Why don't you shut up you shit eating carrot topped gun handling bitch?" I snapped.

"What are you gonna do? Hurt us? Kill us-" Pico was cut off.

"Dude, just leave her alone, she isn't like that anymore." Keith sighs, he knows what's going on and wants to stop it.

"What about that old her, huh? She's still in there and I want to see her so I can show her who's boss?" Pico shot back.

     Show me who's boss, huh? What about a little bit of the Heartbreaker game? "I'm sorry, sir, I was caught up in the moment. Please forgive me for what I have done." I said, there is no intention of flirting in that little apology.

"Where did the bitch-assness come from? Did you finally learn your place." Pico taunts again.

"No, I just thought you suck the dicks of twinks. Sorry to inform you, but you are skinny as hell and look like you can be topped by anyone, you carrot sow." I responded, but I didn't mean what I said when I said he was skinny, he was just slim.

"You mother-"

"I'll be leaving now." I said as I left them to think about what I said.

I didn't know I fucked up...