7

Y/N POV

     The next day I wake up to someone banging on my door, of course I didn't want to not be rude so I go back to bed. Plot twist the person knocking kicks down the fucking door.

"Get up and get in the car bitch we're going shopping." says the voice of Cherry.

"Really? I didn't do anything why are we going shopping?" I ask, walking to my closet to put in a jacket.

"Isn't that obvious?" Keith asks.

     "Seriously, I need you to look for the perfect hoodies for a girl to wear." Cherry sighs.

     Really? She forgot that I make hoodies for a living now. Wow, how rude. "You know I make hoodies, right?" I ask, wanting to know why she forgot to ask me instead of going to the store and paying money for hoodies.

     " I wanted to get something in my color scheme, but since you offered, could you make me a cropped hoodie. My boyfriend and I want to go to a club." she answers.

     "Are Pico and his nerdy friends coming? I actually want to go against boyfriend, I hear he's actually pretty good in defeated Whitty once." I reply.

     I make Shari's cropped hoodie, get dressed, and we leave for her dad's Club. While we were walking there, she explains how my so-called "friends" or actually hired to kill her boyfriend. Right when I thought they were either doing something extremely boring or extremely out of hand, they go around and start killing people for money. I really need to start going back to my old ways, that actually struck enough fear into them to actually be scared of what I would do to them if they didn't listen.

     When we get to the club, one of the bouncers immediately let us in. We go in and sit on the speaker, and who do I see walk-in with Cherry's boyfriend? P i c o. Of course he would walk in with Keith, I feel like at one point that used to date. The DJ starts up Pico's song and they battle it out. I like how his voice sounds so- oh god, fuck, please- god no! Out of all people, why? The universe must hate me. I have done some terrible things. I love Pico out of all people. I know, I know, how did I get into this bullshit? Read the newspapers. All I know is I have to suppress it or just let it out.

Bro I ain't surviving.