Casino!

Module Name: Casino!

Real Name: Shavonne Janae Lund (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: June 20, 1995

Age: 29

Sexuality: Bisexual

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 141 lbs.

Designer: hatsuko

Known Relationships/Family:

Emory Kiyohara/Smiling #22 (husband) (first met July 10, 2021) (married November 3, 2024)

Occupation: Model

Specific Album: Casino!

Album Producer: Yuuyu-P

Specific Album Anniversary: June 20, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Because You're Our Dear Friend have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Shavonne decided to go by her full name in public.

- When Shavonne was a kid (about 10 years old), she and her cousin were playing outside until a car was coming towards her cousin. Shavonne pushed him aside, and just in time when she did that, she got hit by the car instead.

- Because of the accident, Shavonne became paralyzed from the knees down. She had to be in a wheelchair.

- She thought she could never do anything when she first got in her wheelchair. But she started to get her own dreams and goals for it. Like, she wanted to be a star model, but thought no one would like her for the way she is. Everyone around her told her that she has to focus on "new goals", but she has her own goals, and never stopped being determined about them.

- Despite her condition, she was able to meet the rest of the characters in the picture above when she graduated from high school. They accepted her for being in a wheelchair. Better yet, they supported her dreams. Now she is in partnership with all of them.

- Shavonne is actually good at basketball, despite not being able to walk. She's better than many known basketball players at the high school.

- Her house has ramps for her to travel on. Her chair is automatic, so it can help her go up ramps. She can also go up stairs by herself, but she'd have to hug the railing and.... lift herself up every step.

- She doesn't like it when people straight up ask her, "Why are you in a wheelchair?". It's much too straightforward to her and makes her feel dehumanized. She wants to be seen as a person and not just a person in a wheelchair.

- She gets pressure sores from sitting on her chair for so long. Her movement in her legs is very limited, so she has to be careful.

- She can do everything by herself. Even go to the bathroom and shower.

- Shavonne may be different, but it doesn't stop her. She loves herself, and doesn't want people to feel sorry for her.

- How did these 4 friends first meet? Casino! Gumi (or her real name Alaya Obermeyer) and Casino! Luka (or her real name Mollie Arredondo) are popular influencers, and they pretty much met over social media. Casino! Rin (or her real name Summer Cassidy) came along later, and the Casino! Miku (or her real name Shavonne Lund) met everyone else in person at a casino during a random visit. Summer wasn't allowed in casinos back then, but she was able to meet everyone else nonetheless.

See you guys in the next chapter!