Diva Of Destruction (Disruptive Diva)

Module Name: Diva Of Destruction (Disruptive Diva)

Real Name: Louisa/Chantria/Shyer De Gaulle (she has 2 separate personalities, therefore she has 2 first names) (the real names were TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 崩壊歌姫-disruptive diva-

Romaji: Houkai Utahime -disruptive diva-

Nickname(s): Diva

Date Of Birth: October 28, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Tawashi

Known Relationships/Family:

Camille De Gaulle (mother, deceased) (March 17th. 1978-June 8th, 2015)

Julien De Gaulle (father, deceased) (December 2nd, 1977-June 8th, 2015)

Quintella Twellman/Two Breaths Walking (girlfriend) (November 2, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Diva Of Destruction (Disruptive Diva)

Song Producer: Machigerita-P

Specific Song Anniversary: October 28, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and Magical Mirai 2024 Event Goods - Maid Rin have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Louisa has DID, or Dissociative Identity Disorder. This means they have three completely different identities.

- Louisa uses she/they/we pronouns.

- They don't want to talk about their past life. It was one of the leading causes of their DID. They did not have the best home life. Their parents were very toxic, and they didn't really want to have a child. But they had her just to use her as a meal ticket. While receiving money to take care of her, they spent as less as they could on her and everything on themselves. She didn't understand why she never got anything for her birthday or stuff like that. And when she would try to ask why, her parents would wave her off. Gathering all that extra money from mistreating her was an advantage to her parents and nobody else. They could spend it on nice things. And when people would ask them if they had kids, they'd say they don't. Louisa felt as though she was not loved, so during her childhood, that's when she met her alters.

- Her alters are like her friends. A couple of her known alters are named Chantria and Shyer, but she has many more. She didn't have any friends growing up, so these alters basically make up for it. The transitions to these alters happen randomly. You can tell when she transitions by observing her behavior.

- As for Louisa herself, she is a quiet girl. She tries to be as gentle as possible to others. She can be happy and cheery if she so desires. Louisa as herself is not a social person. She doesn't speak that much out loud. She just uses body language to communicate, and only talks from mouth when necessary. She's a complete outcast at school. No one talks to her. People who have tried to talk to her just got brushed off by her. It's also hard because she's the oldest in her classes. Very introverted and anxious. It's very hard to be her friend due to her condition. One of her alters could be in play, and it would cause her to push someone away, thus having the person assume she's a mean person. But she's not exactly a mean person; it's just part of her disassociation.