Perico Space Shipper

Module Name: Perico Space Shipper

Real Name: Marcy Perera (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ペリコ・スペースシッパー

Nickname(s): Perico

Date Of Birth: October 28, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: Onecup-P

Known Relationships/Family:

Kevyn Crespo/Crepe! Three-Minute Cooking Len (boyfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Perico Space Shipper

Song Producer: Onecup-P

Specific Song Anniversary: October 28, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module and A Piece Of Kindness have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Marcy lives with her sidekick, Perico. It's unknown what species he is.

- Marcy has a hard time learning new things, so Perico always comes with her everywhere. He is like her personal assistant. Without Perico, Marcy is torn apart.

- Marcy is very naughty too. Sometimes, she would take her mom's things and place them in different parts of her house. She also likes to mess with people.

- She has her own fun things in her backyard. She has a bouncy castle and a Little Tikes car. There she likes to play pretend with Perico. Mostly she likes to pretend to go to different places.

- Marcy lives right next to Jugemu Sequencer (or her real name Riko Sasaki). She calls her "Chinese neighbor".

- Marcy was born with the deletion of her 6th chromosome. That causes her to develop slower than most other humans, which explains her behavior.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!