Hanamai Tsukuyomi Tan

Module Name: Hanamai Tsukuyomi Tan

Real Name: Kohsuke Eguchi (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 花舞月詠譚

Nickname(s): Tsukuyomi

Date Of Birth: January 27, 1994

Age: 30

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: 尹影

Known Relationships/Family:

Makara Eguchi (mother) (born May 27th, 1964)

Kenzo Eguchi (father) (born August 15th, 1965)

Hikaru Eguchi (aunt) (born October 12th, 1967)

Eiji Eguchi (uncle) (born February 6th, 1969)

Orlando Julien/Ohedo Julia-Night Kaito (boyfriend) (October 18, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Hanamai Tsukuyomi Tan

Song Producer: Hoskey

Specific Song Anniversary: October 18, 2010

Fun Facts:

- When Kohsuke was born, something didn't look right. The doctor was unable to tell what gender she was because although having regular female traits, her chromosomes appeared as XY. Kohsuke's parents were baffled, as they knew that their child is supposed to be a girl. That would make Kohsuke grow up being unable to present herself as 100% a man or 100% a woman. And that's also why she doesn't mind whatever pronoun is used on her. Kohsuke was born in the Nagoya prefecture, while Tamiko was born in Yamaguchi.

- She loves nature and going outside. She would live in the forest if she wanted.

- Even though Kohsuke is an adult, she still has lots of fun with her friend Tamiko.

- Kohsuke got in a situation where she was no longer in her parents' custody, so she lived with her aunt and uncle.

- How did Kohsuke meet Tamiko? Tamiko was taking a night stroll out in her neighborhood, and then, she saw Kohsuke charging towards her as if she was Naruto. She had a sword in her hand. She thought she was going to attack her, so Tamiko jumped out of the way. Kohsuke then fell into the lake in the area. She went over to help her out. Kohsuke was mad at Tamiko for distracting her. But they are still friends today. Kohsuke was only 16 at the time.

- Kohsuke is a BIG morning person. Once the sun comes up, she's awake, and can't go back to sleep. Nature is Kohsuke's escape from reality.

- Kohsuke also knows how to sword fight.

- When she was a sophomore in high school, Kohsuke and her class got to have a free day. Her teacher played the movie Ponyo. There was one part that had her bawling her eyes out. She looked like a fountain. Since that day, everyone around her has called her 'Nakimushi Kohsuke', or Crybaby Kohsuke.

- Kohsuke's parents named her what she is because they found it really confusing how the doctor couldn't tell her gender. Plus, they liked that name, and thought it'd work in her favor.

- She has grown up as an only child. She had good parents, and a stable home life. She was a very good kid in school, always being loved by her teachers and classmates. However, her parents weren't the perfect parents she thought they were.

- When she was 9, her parents were let go of their jobs. They became poor, and they were unable to eat some days. However, her parents were accused of neglecting their child, even though it wasn't their fault, so Kohsuke was properly taken away from her parents.

- Growing up with her aunt and uncle was nice, but she still missed her parents.

- If you were to look at Kohsuke's body, you'd see she has abs, but tiny breasts. She has muscles all over, and has female genitals.

- She can get pregnant, but there is a chance she might suffer a lot from it due to how her body is structured.

- When people speak Japanese and refer to her, they say 'Kohsuke-kun'. Another nickname, and this time nicer nickname, that Kohsuke obtained was 'Su'.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!