Ready Steady

Module Name: Ready Steady

Real Name: Sherri La Reneeia (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Ready, Rena

Date Of Birth: September 30, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Demisexual

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Designer: Rolua

Known Relationships/Family:

Blaze Mahoney/To The End Of Infinity Len (boyfriend) (May 4, 2022)

Occupation: YouTuber

Specific Song: Ready Steady

Song Producer: Giga-P

Specific Song Anniversary: September 30, 2020

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Job Bakery Meiko (or her real name Amity Budding), and Ivy Rabbit (or her real name Esmeralda Pliyhge) are all birthday twins.

- Sherri dresses like a boy sometimes.

- She is a demigirl. 

- She can't see well without her glasses. She used to not wear them, but now she needs them.

- She lives in a big house with her friends Ready Steady Rin and Len.

- She and her friends share a YouTube account together, with their channel by the same name, Ready Steady. The trio usually makes gameplay videos, challenge videos, and reaction videos. Also some vlogs. Sherri's online name is Rena.

- Don't give her white chocolate, unless you want her to chomp it all down in one sitting.

- Don't laugh at her accessorizing or clothing style. It may look funny, but it hurts her feelings.

- She always calls people "dude", regardless of gender.

- How did these 3 friends first meet? They are college friends, where they had met in one of the clubs they were in together. They had already moved out, so they all decided to move in together as besties. Now they're all living in one big house together as they upload videos to their YouTube channel.

- Sherri is a funny and articulate person. She is making good money from her channel, so she is living good with her buddies.

And here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!