Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2019

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2019

Real Name: Ioana Sala (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Rascal, 2019

Date Of Birth: June 12, 1998

Age: 26

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Tiger

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Clinton Sala (father, incarcerated) (born August 8th, 1963)

Felicia Sala (deceased) (February 27th, 1965-February 27, 2000)

Linda Mireles/Magical Mirai 2019 Rin (girlfriend) (January 7, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Pizzicato (or her real name Prudence Carillo), and Imitation Black Gakupo (or his real name Ross Blakewood) are all birthday twins.

- Clinton Sala has a daughter, and that's Ioana. He did not treat his daughter any better than Magical Mirai 2019 Rin (or her real name Linda Mireles) and Magical Mirai 2019 Len (or his real name Lionel Mireles). When Ioana was born, Clinton was upset because he wanted to have a boy. His wife told him that Ioana is the best thing to have ever happened to her.

- During her infancy, Ioana's mom was caring for her like a real child, but Clinton was not. Her mom kept trying to defend her and tell him to stop being so mean to her, so to stop her nagging, he took his wife to the circus that he owned and fed her to the lions, which killed her. Now Clinton would have his daughter all to himself. As Ioana grew up, she asked her where her mom was, and he lied to her and said she died from a stroke. Ioana believed that.

- Clinton did things to her that no one should do to a child. He would sexually abuse her by exploiting her and using her like a toy, and having his way with her body. Ioana thought all of this was love because she was made to believe that. School was her only escape from home, but her dad told her if she told anyone about what he was doing to her, he would make her life even worse. She did eventually tell about the abuse at home, but her dad lied and said he would never do these things. The system believed Clinton, and he would keep on abusing her. That was the only time she ever told anybody.

- When it came to Linda and Lionel, she actually met them in the circus when her dad took her there. They don't remember her, but of course Ioana couldn't do anything about it. The story of Linda, Lionel, and Magical Mirai 2019 Miku (or her real name Alexis Nile) ties in with Ioana's story. When Alexis called the police on Clinton, little did she know she would save an extra life. Ioana was 17 when the police was called and when her dad got arrested. 17 years of her life was lost, but better things happened to her.

- She spent five weeks in the hospital because she has been beaten, malnourished, and depraved of her dignity. Since she was still a minor back then, she was adopted by a married couple. The couple treated her much better than her dad did. She at first thought living with that couple was weird because everything that her dad did to her, she thought it was love. But the couple made her realize that everything he did was hate. The couple gave her good food, an actual bed to sleep in, and did everything they could to give her the things she wanted to do to at least give her the sense of the childhood she never had. Her entire childhood was filled with abuse and misery, so the couple made several of her dreams come true, such as going to an amusement park, going to the movies, doing everything she wanted to do. They told her every day that they love her, and treat her as if they've known her since birth.

- She lives with C-PTSD and depression. She gets flashbacks of her father. Her comfort object is a white bunny with floppy ears plushie, and she can't let go of it. She brings it with her everywhere she goes. She's in therapy, but she still hasn't gotten all her trauma sorted out.

- At 17, she had an inexperienced view of the world. She didn't know what a lot of things were. She knew so little because her father never bothered to teach her such stuff. So she didn't know things such as what a McDonald's was, or even simple things such as putting on her own clothes.

- Strawberry cake is her favorite food ever because she got it on her first real birthday, when she turned 18. That was when she finally got to experience a true birthday. In fact, she got to do so many things she never got to do thanks to her better life, even things that kids would do. But she couldn't care less.

- She still has a lot of struggles though. Every time she has strong emotions, she curses herself because her dad would yell at her if she cried in front of him, and would whip her for it. Her new parents encourage her to show her emotions, but she's still insecure over it because she's been forced to hide her emotions. It's just internalized trauma she has.

- Ioana, Fenella, and Ceylan first met in university in different classes. And so did the other three modules in this event.

See you guys in the next chapter!