An Evolving Tone

Module Name: An Evolving Tone

Real Name: Judith Grogan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Evolving

Date Of Birth: April 2, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Aichi Maki/Summer Colors Len (boyfriend) (December 4, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Event Title: Singing Among The Cherry Blossoms

Fun Facts:

- This Miku module, Recreational Shopping (or her real name Brienne Frasier), Hatsune Miku In Namjatown Kaito (or his real name Anthony Carmody), Super Hero (or his real name Ayden Binford), Magic Chef (or her real name Madeline Jumper), and Merry Sexmas #5 (or his real name Cramer McJudd) are all birthday twins.

- This Miku module and Ivy Grimoire have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Judith is a classy, straight A student who grew up in the suburban part of Chicago. Her mother was her best friend, but when she passed away when Judith was 12 due to breast cancer, she and her dad became depressed. Judith was able to recover quite well, but her father had to be medicated for his broken heart. He wouldn't speak to his daughter, and when he did, he would do it in a very miserable way. He would still say 'I love you' to her, but he was still really sad. He never abused her, he knew his daughter needed him.

- Judith decided to move with her father to Negi Root City some years later. All the years they were together, they felt apart, but now they're beginning to repair their relationship. Despite losing a person that mattered to them the most, they want to stick together until the end.

- Judith is a huge Taylor Swift fan.

See you guys in the next chapter!