Prima Parte

Down the southern side of mount Coflare, the tribe of Hermanu lived peacefully with a population of 140 men, women and children. They may not know much, like language or words, clothing or accessories, but they were great craftsmen who could create almost anything with wood and in fact their whole village was wooden they even have a waterfall nearby to do a group bathing, the waterfall was as tall as the Mariana's Fallen Death in the eastern valley, and they also have fields of great abundance of vegetables and rare herbs atop of the mountain. One day, three children were playing in the fields alone and having the time of their lives... they had no idea The Might Manticore was nearby, hungry and enraged!

"Come here!!!" the Manticore yelled at the three children

The children ran and screamed as hard as they can in hopes of alerting their tribe warriors, but they weren't successful in their endeavors, one by one they were picked, torn to pieces and eaten alive by the Manticore... at the drop of sun from the sky and the rise of the moon filled the Manticore with much joy...

Meanwhile, in the village they were all gathering to discuss the disappearance of their young ones, the tribes leader, Homonu Bobondu, declared a search party to be done at once "Bobodaba diba ribaba mono romono" all obeyed but one... it was Homonu's brother, Numoho, he disagreed and didn't believe it was necessary to do so, everyone got angry as everyone actually related... really REALLY related to one another so they wanted Homonu to make his brother look for the missing children he didn't wanted to let his brother go anywhere that he might get killed as well so he ordered them to all shut it and just go to sleep ""kimama romolo baba kabana" and so they did, not knowing The Mighty Manticore is above them, circling them waiting to ravage their town to pieces

In the morning, the parents of the missing youngsters went out to look for their children, they went all the way down the mountain, where the Manticore was just eating his spare children leftovers, as the parents exits the entrance of their village they were ambushed one by one by the Manticore. They tried to run but non were successful, and when the Manticore only had one woman left to eat, she yelled as loud as she can and this was heard by the village atop. The Manticore quickly hid in the forest nearby.

Tribes leader Homonu and his brother heard the screams and was not happy to learn of more disappearances from their tribe, they immediately made weapons and gathered every warrior to kill the monster who's tearing up their tribe, person by person.

An army of naked angry men was marching down the mountain, dicks flapping all around, everywhere... This didn't intimidated the Manticore, it only made him ashamed to even go here in the first place, but this didn't stop him from rushing and swooping down to kill the wooden weapon bearing naked men one by one. They tried to throw spears, not one hit the Manticore for he was graceful and too nimble to hit by worthless tribes men. This continued until tribes leader Homonu was the only one left.

"Run along old man, you're not worth eating" the Manticore thought the old man as worthless, but he rushed the Manticore!.. slowly as but he yelled very loudly so the Manticore didn't flew fast enough so he got pierced in the back. "AHHHHH! You brave old fool!" and then when the Manticore was about to eat tribes leader Homonu, he was bombard with a barrage of stone rocks thrown by the women and children from atop of the mountain side. "Yaahhhh, great! You live for now old man" then the Manticore flew away

The tribe people mourned the death other beloved tribe warriors who bravely fought The Mighty Manticore. Although, a lot of the women soon forgot about their husbands/sons/nephews/cousins and rushed to tribes leader Homonu and begged for him to impregante them, but he was in no mood to breed, then suddenly, he notices a shadow moving fast... like the Manticore's shadow when they fought.

The Manticore picked up one by one, children, infants, and women and flying up high in the air with them until they screamed then the Manticore would drop them, killing them in the process. This continued until the rise of the moon...

The tribes leader Homonu signaled to the Manticore and offered to sacrifice himself for the safety of his people "Hamaba dubaba norubanu ramabo nobunono rono mono kokona no korubani" then he pointed to himself

The Manticore just stood there, confused "What are you saying?" he asked

"Kokona no korubani" the tribes leader asked as he imaginatively slit his throat

Then the Manticore finally got it and said "Ohh, you want to sacrifice yourself for your village? brave old man indeed" then he nodded and all of a sudden, the villagers yelled in excitement as they thought that the Manticore's didn't wanted to continue to eat them no longer and he was gonna go away now, tribes leader Homonu smiled and cried as he finally could rest happily... but the Manticore thought the tribes people were cheering as they wanted the old man to die, the Manticore didn't liked it so he flew again started massacring the whole tribe...

When the sun arise from the ground, the deed was done, the Manticore approached tribes leader Homonu he noticed that he was in agony more than ever "Why are you sad, old man?"

Then tribes leader Homonu yelled as hard as he can with the remaining strength he had left then he suddenly slit his throat...

The Might Manticore was so surprised, he felt fear and hurried to leave mount Coflare, still incognizant as to why did the old man suicided, he was in deep regret and flew as far as he can...