Back Story

This Story is about Y/N Mellark, a 23 Year old Girl who just wants to be the best she can be...
  Growing up you and your family lived happily together in the heart of Newcastle, England. Your Dad was an ex-Marine who now worked overseas for an organisation names S.H.I.E.L.D and your Mam was a charity co-founder. You have a younger brother named Peter who is 4 years younger than you but you are really close. You were the perfect family until an 'accident' left a fire raging through your home killing both your parents when you were 12. You managed to save yourself and your brother from the fire, dragging him out the flames leaving you with burn scars down your left side from your neck down-over. 
  You and your brother were put into the Care System where you protected your brother from all the bullying and physical abuse, but after 6 months Peter got adopted from a loving family but they didn't want to take you so you let your brother go for a better life. You survived until your 15th Birthday when you decided to get a better life for yourself  so at 15 you joined an Army college where you lived at a barracks and trained to be a solider whilst still getting an education.
  At 17 you became a full-time Solider and quickly made your way up the ranks not letting anyone get in your way. On your 19th birthday you were put forward for a Exceptional Recruitment Programme or E.R.P where you and 3 other Soldiers were put through a series of tests and programmes but you lasted longer than the rest..

  **An Radiation Accident, S.H.I.E.L.D, H.Y.D.R.A, The Avengers.. all this and protecting a girl called Wanda.. Will she find a family.. will she find love.. will she ever see her brother again..??**