The Lion and The Dragon

Dray's P.O.V

We're on the train going back home. I don't wanna go home because that woman is there. But I've got to face it, "Hey, Dray! You've been staring at the window for too long already, P.S you've got saliva on your chin" Lillione snapped at me, "Oh" I wiped my saliva." What're you thinking of bro?"Scorp asked, "Thinking of what'll happen when we get home. But I better be happy because tomorrow's Lil's birthday" I replied.

"Yeah."Scorp agreed,"So you better stop drooling over that window and look at this!".

Scorpius took a round golden figure out from his pocket. "It's beautiful" Lillione complimented,"Yeah, where'd you find it?"I asked,"In the old common room of mum and dad,look at the back of it"Scorp tells me, I flipped it.

"Hermioneous Draconus"

"My name!" I said, "Yeah, also dad's name. He's the Dragon mum's the lion. I wonder what it means...I bet dad knows"Lillione stated, "Yeah but if we ask Astoria will find out"I sighed. "Oh...but we'll ask anyway" Lil said.

We arrived shortly, we entered the manor, the aura seems...different." Welcome back dears"Grandma approached us,"Hello grandma" We said in unison.

"Hey, grandpa" Lil said happily at grandpa Lucius who was sitting in front of the living room window. "Hello dears."He greeted,"Where's dad?"I asked,"Out with your mother,"Grandpa retorted,"Ah-! STEPmother" grandpa immediately corrected it. 

"Grandpa, do you know anything about this?" Lil brought out the figure, "Oooh..yes I know. Your grandma and I have one too though both snakes. This here is your mother and father. At the back, as a spell is created by the figure. This here is 'Hermioneous Draconus'. The spell can be performed by the couple." Grandpa explained. "What's your and Grandma's spell then?"Scorp asked,"Narcissus Lucius" He replied,"Quite common eh?"."No not really"I shrugged.

"Grandpa, how'd you know of this?" Lil question, he laughed."Your grandmother explained it to me one time when we saw a figure of two silver snakes. Our spell was engraved deep into the scales of the two snakes." Grandpa explained. "Well, I'll be expecting three of those from the three of you"Grandma said. "What age do you get it?"I asked,"You get one of those at the age of 18, usually at a time where you meet the one you're meant to be with" Grandma replied.

"And how does it know your figure?Your Patronus?"Scorp asked,"Yes it could be, but for me and your grandmother, it isn't. Your dad's a dragon and you original mum is a lion."Grandma smiled,I felt relieved as she said ORIGINAL MUM Cuz its true.

"Actually your father didn't have the ability to conjure a patronus charm since it isn't taught at Hogwarts" Grandpa told us. "But, we found out later that after meeting your mum Hermione, he learned how to do it. Before, your mother's patronus was an otter. Yet as time passed her patronus changed into a lion." Grandma added.

"How could a patronus change?" Scorpius questioned, "Like they said...(Lupin specifically) it could be a great shock...an emotional upheaval" replied grandma. 

"Hello guys!" The door suddenly opened, dad and...SHE came in. "Hello" I said plainly."Hello kids!"she smiled at us.

WAIT?!SHE ACTUALLY HAS THE GUTS TO SMILE AT US?!?!?I can't believe this.

"So, how was school?" Dad asked, "normal," I responded. "Well...ahem!It was fun, though..we did something"Lil said honestly, "Oh I know! I received the letter!Why did you kids attack Pansy?"Dad's tone changed.

"You know the reason dad"Scorp replied."What is it?"she asked." she bloody insulted our mum!That's what!"I couldn't stand her, I stormed out of the room. "Dray!Wait!"Lil and Scorp followed.

And now she bloody asks what's the reason?!?!Tch! Is she dumb? 

Damn her.

Narcissa's P.O.V

"I'm sorry about that Astoria" Draco apologized, "No,i-its okay. They're not really used with me yet" Astoria seemed to stammer.

Dray didn't take it too well. "You two go in the dining room, I made tea.Just relax"I told them and led them to the dining room.

"The children hate her Narcissa." Lucius tells me, "Yes, I know. They don't want Hermione replaced"I sighed and sat beside my husband. "What do we do? Was it wrong that we agreed?" he asked, "No not at all...I think... But I know that it messed up our grandkids' happiness, and it's Lillione's birthday tomorrow. How do we cope with this?"I held my head. "Well, they have no choice but to face all of this."Lucius said, "But I never want to see them sad."I said laying my head on Lucius.

Draco wasn't really that happy with Astoria but his happiness is coming back, but the kids don't like her. I sense they have something against her or her family. I don't want my grandchildren living in a world of fake happiness. I want them to be happy, and I don't want Draco to be forced to love someone he doesn't want to love. I'm puzzled, I don't know what to do anymore...

I thought this would turn out well... I'm so sorry Hermione.

Draco's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" I asked her."Yes, I was just, shocked I guess" she replied, "Don't worry, they'll learn to love you "I smiled truly and kissed her forehead. "You really think so?"she asked, with her eyes filled with hope.

"I don't think, I know" I said as I held her hand. She sat closer to me,I hugged her to make her feel better. Everything around me seemed calm and happy. I felt loved again, I guess this is what moving on is...