Guesses

Ginny's P.O.V

I'm now at the Ministry of Magic, I came because Harry informed me about Hermione's case and that they'll be needing my help with something.

I knocked at Harry's office door.It opened.

I stepped inside to see Harry, and Draco.

"Hello Gin" Harry smiled at me and came over to hug me.

I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.

"Have a seat, we have to talk about this case" Harry tells me and I sit in front of Draco.

"Have a look at this Ginny"Draco handed me a folder.

I flipped it open to see moving pictures from the crime scene of Mione's case.

I read through the information written in the case, I nearly set the folder on fire when I read the last line of the interview.

"That bastard..."I growled.

"You saw..."Harry says.

"How could this man say like a Weasley .?!" I hissed "Is he saying that a Weasley might be behind this?".

"Dean recently told me that there were rumors that maybe a Weasley did it" Draco frowned.

"And you believe him?!"I half yelled.

Draco shook his head.

"I don't think a Weasley would do that." Draco responded.

"There could be a chance that Mr.Greengrass could be lying about the information he gave us" Harry said.

"I agree.Why would he be walking around a muggle village right?" I say.

"That's correct." Draco snapped his fingers.

"Also, I'm wondering why the Greengrass family arranged you to marry Astoria after Hermione died...??" Harry wondered.

"Yeah.As Mione's best friend,I feel insulted.Its like they were waiting for Hermione to die so they could make you marry Astoria" I clenched my fists.

Draco looked shocked with what I said.

"What...What if they were?" Draco said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"What if they WERE waiting for Hermione to die so they could make me marry Astoria?" Draco says.

"What if they were behind Hermione's and her parents' death?" Harry concluded.

Harry and I glanced at Draco who looked angry and confused at the same time.

"Draco?"Harry called his name.

"I've got to talk to Astoria about this" He says.

"But be careful with your words Draco.She might not have anything to do with Hermione's death" I say.

"I just hope she doesn't."Draco said covering his mouth with one hand and slouching.

"Draco...be honest with us" Harry stated.

I looked at Harry and I knew right away what he had in mind.

"Do you love Astoria?...or let's just say have you fallen in love with her?" I asked.

Draco leaned back on the back of the chair.

"I have..." He responded.

Harry and I faced each other and frowned.

"I know that love cannot be measured but I must say...I don't love her as much I love Hermione" Draco says.

"You miss her huh?" Harry asked.

"Very" Draco replied.

"We'll avenge her." Harry said,Draco and I nodded.

Draco's P.O.V

After the meeting with Ginny and Harry, I left.

I'm now in front of Hermione's grave.

"Hey Mione...I'm sorry I haven't found the person who murdered you and your parents"I apologized.

I knelt and held her tombstone.

"I won't visit you anymore" I cried

I placed a red rose on her grave and gently leaned my forehead on her tombstone.

"I won't visit you anymore...not until I find the one who took you away from me" I sniffed and wiped my tears.

I slowly walked away, I still wouldn't stop crying.

I took one last look at her grave.

"By he way Mione...I just wanted to remind you..."  I said "I love you...Don't ever forget that".

I left feeling more determined to fight for her.

She didn't deserve to die, nor did her parents.

Please....If Astoria knows anything...I hope she tells me honestly...