Morning Of: Chapter 1

Trigger warning: tr@nsphobi@

                                           Hajime's POV(it never changes)

          It's Friday night, the night of the dance. With Monokuma gone, Monomi decided to come up with a "friendship motive", as she calls it. And she had to come up with one of the worst things. A school dance. The motive had to be a dance. I can't believe it. We get assigned our 'dates' this morning and apparently it's supposed to be a bonding experience. Not gonna lie, I am not excited for this. 

          I've never liked school dances. Last time I was at a dance, everyone avoided me, the 'confused girl' sitting in the corner all by 'herself' while everyone else danced to the songs. A guy asked me to dance once, though. I thought for a while, "Does he know I'm a boy?" and, "Does he really want to dance with me? Or is he just doing this so he doesn't look bad 'cuz he doesn't have a date?".

          I later asked him and he responded with, "I know you're a boy, and I really don't care. I think you're handsome. And I would never use someone as amazing as you, for myself." He smiled while we danced, it was a pretty good time. Although, I could feel the stares coming from others, but then he told me to look at him. I did and felt much better. He was probably my first love. I can't really remember what he looked like though, I'm pretty sure that he had brown hair and beautiful, smokey, gray eyes. I remember them well, for I was staring at them all night. But that was in junior high. Maybe he's changed.

          Anyways, I should go to the hotel now. I really don't want Monomi getting angry at me for being late again. I got out of my bed and opened the door to my cottage. I stepped out and saw Souda, he looked panicked. He must've already gotten his partner

"Hey, um, Souda?" I asked

"AHHhhh, oh. Hajime?" Souda responded with a quick head turn. "What is it?"

"I was just wondering why you looked so..um....scared?" I asked, wondering what the right answer was.

"I was thinking about who my partner is going to be! I hope it's Ms. Sonia!" Souda said while staring up at the sky. I guess he didn't get his partner yet. He must be headed to the hotel too.

"Okay then, I'm just going to go now...." Sometimes I wonder if that boy is okay. 

          After my conversation with Souda, if that's what you could call it, I started to head to the hotel. On my way there, I bumped into Fuyuhiko, next to the pool. He almost fell in, but thankfully Peko was there to catch him. She did manage to catch him, however, she was dipping him.

"Hajime! Get the fuck back here!" Yelled a pissed off Fuyuhiko.

"I'm very sorry!" I yelled back to him.

          Finally making it to the hotel and away from Fuyuhiko, I saw everyone else there. Peko walked in after me, bridle carrying Fuyuhiko. He had his hands cupped around his face, but I could still tell it was very red. Peko finally set him down and stood next to him, he was still cupping his face.

Okie doki, that's all for now! I'll write more later! ^w^ Also, sorry if it's cringey, I tried.