Caught: Chapter 8

It's starts, like right away, I'll tell you when it's done though!

"S-sure." I responded. I felt our lips connect into a kiss. It wasn't a very long kiss, just a short one. We separated for a bit, and then our lips met again. I could feel his tongue against my teeth, asking to roam. So I let his tongue in and allowed it to do what it wanted. I ended up doing the same to him, and I felt our tongue's entangle. We opened our mouths and separated once more. A small string of saliva was connecting both of our mouths. I heard Nagito breathing heavily after we broke apart, and I asked if he was alright.

"Can....we do it again?" He asked. I'm so glad he asked.

          Our tongues met as we both opened our mouths and I heard Nagito give a little moan. It was a nice noise, I wanted to hear it again. I took my mouth off of his and started taking off his jacket and unbuttoning the first few buttons on his shirt. 

          I was trailing down to his neck, and after making room for my mouth, I started giving him a mark. I heard Nagito moan in pleasure as I started to do it more. His nails were gripping the back of my neck, it hurt, but I knew he liked what I was doing. I moved back up after giving him a couple more marks on his neck, and went into a passionate kiss, once again. He started sucking on my tongue, making me moan, which resulted in him doing it more.

          I moved my hand down onto his thigh as he stifled a moan again. I slowly started tracing my hand up and down his thigh while he started moving his mouth onto my neck, giving me a hickey. I was about to unbuckle his belt when I heard Ibuki yell, "TIMES UP."

"Shit.." I whispered while I got up and rubbed my mouth with my sleeve, then I buttoned my shirt back up, which Nagito unbuttoned when he was giving me a hickey.

          Nagito buttoned his shirt up as well. We both grabbed out jackets, put them on, and left the closet.

That was probably so cringey I'm sorry!!! Welp okie doki hoki poki, it's done! It does mention h!ckey's though, so be warned!

"Sooooooo, what'd you guys do?" Ibuki said enthusiastically. I heard Mikan gasp and lean towards Ibuki to whisper something in her ear, once again.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! EEEEEEEK! WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WHAT! EVERYONE, LOOK AT THEIR NECKS!!" Ibuki shouted while shaking her hands around like crazy.

          Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I forgot about covering our goddamn necks. Everyone's eyes immediately looked at our necks. I tried to cover mine with my hands and Nagito was doing the same while hiding behind my back. I buried my head into my shoulder and sat down on the floor again.

"Well, since everyone has gone, I'm going to bed now. Wanna come, Sonia?" Chiaki asked.

"Sure! Can I sleep with you tonight, Chia?" Sonia asked using the new nickname she gave Chiaki.

"Mm-hm." Chiaki nodded.

"Well, goodnight guys! I had a lot of fun!" Sonia said.

"Me too. 'Night." Chiaki added.

          We should probably all get going, now that I think about it. It's like, 10:30, or something. We all gave farewells and Ibuki taunted me and Nagito about the closet before she said goodnight as well.

          I finally made it back to my cabin when I heard Nagito say something.

"Hajime, do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I answered. "Maybe we can pick up where we left off, if you're not too tired." I added, winking at him.

"I'm not tired." Nagito said, walking alongside me into my cabin.

That was fun to make! Sorry, if some things are off, this is my first story, well, I hope you enjoyed! I might make another story.