Truth or Dare: Chapter 6

We didn't realize it, but the song ended a while ago. Everyone was watching us rock each other. But I didn't care, because Nagito was with me. And I knew they didn't care either. Because they were my friends, not fake friends, but genuine friends.

"You guys know you can stop dancing now, right?" I heard Hiyoko say.

"Hiyoko, leave them alone!" Mahiru scolded.

"Jeez fine." Hiyoko pouted.

"No it's fine, we can stop." Nagito said, letting go of me. I looked up at him and realized that both of us were covered in tears. Our shirts were and our faces. I wiped my own face and looked down at the ground in embarrassment. Everyone chuckled, including Nagito, at how messy we looked. I looked up from the ground and started laughing too.

"Okay everyone! I'm gonna go now! If anything happens, I will come back and cancel the party, so behave!" Monomi announced. "And Ibuki is in charge of the DJ booth now, so if you wanna listen to music, ask her!" And then Monomi disappeared.

"What do y'all wanna listen to? Ibuki takes request's, ya know! No super dirty songs though" Ibuki shouted. We all laughed at Ibuki's comment and went to have fun and dance.

            A couple hours later and we were all sweating from all the dancing we've been doing. It's somewhere around 9pm right now, so we still have two hours before the party ends.

"So uh what should we do?" Kazuichi asked. Gundham still refused to dance with Kaz, I understand though, he's a terrible dancer.

"Well, the damn food's all gone." Fuyuhiko said, turning towards Akane.

"Um, oops!" She said, grabbing the back of her neck.

"How about we play a game?" Sonia suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea, Ms. Sonia!" Kazuichi said.

"Shut up, you pink cactus." Gundham said. "Pink cactus?!" Kazuichi shouted, offended.

"What kind of game?" Peko asked.

"Hmmm. I don't know" Sonia said with a smile on her face.

"Does 7 minutes in heaven work?" Ibuki asked.

"Ew! That game is just about making out in a closet! I wanna play Truth or Dare!" Hiyoko shouted.

"I really don't care..." Mahiru sighed.

"I'm fine with anything, really." Nagito told us. I'm kind of leaning towards going back to my cottage with Nagito...but a party game could cheer me up.

"Let's just play both." I said. Now that I said that, I kind of want to take it back...Nagito help meee.

"Ibuki loves that idea! Let's do it!" Ibuki shouted and then ran over to the D.J. booth and put on some music. She then ran back over to us and told us all to sit in a circle.

"Are we just going to randomly ask people? Or is there going to be a certain order for who's going?" Sonia asked, with her finger to her cheek.

"We are going to randomize it!" Ibuki shouted while sitting down with Mikan to her left and Kazuichi to her right.

"How the fuck does she have so much damn energy?" Fuyuhiko mumbled. Peko chuckled at his statement which made him blush. I snickered at them, they were cute together.

"Who's goin' first?" Akane asked.

"I need to bring Hiyoko to bed, sorry guys." Mahiru said, carrying an almost asleep Hiyoko on her back.

"Aw!" Ibuki whined.

"Goodnight!" Mahiru whisper-shouted. We all did the same back, trying not to wake up Hiyoko, if she was asleep. Ibuki then asked if anyone else was going to leave and a couple people said they were going to. Nekomaru left to shit, obviously. Akane wanted to play but was tired because of all the food she ate, so she said she was gonna leave soon, not yet though. Fuyuhiko didn't want to admit it but he was incredibly tired. Peko realized that, so she whispered in his ear and they left together. Gundham thought this was a stupide and 'foolish' idea, but Sonia and Kazuichi ended up convincing him to stay.

"Are we ready to play now?" Sonia asked.

"I think so!" Ibuki stated.

          We finally started to play with everyone who wanted to be here. Ibuki was asking Chiaki first.

"Okay, um, dadadadada...Chiaki! Truth or Dare?" Ibuki decided.

"Truth, I think. Yeah, truth." Chiaki questioned.

"Hmmmmm, about how late do you stay up each night?" Ibuki asked.

"Sometime around 4am, I think." Chiaki calmly stated. 4am? That's so early in the morning! That can't be healthy.

"Chiaki! Take better care of yourself!" Sonia said, defensively.

"Yeah, okay." Chiaki yawned.

         We all asked each other to embarrass ourselves with crazy dances and asked who our crushes were and to try and stuff marshmallows in our mouths and other crazy stuff. Then it was my turn.

"U-um, Ha-Hajim-me. T-truth or d-dare?" Mikan stuttered.

"Dare, I guess?" I answered.

"Uh." Mikan turned her head towards Ibuki and whispered in her ear. Ibuki listened and then whispered back. I'm assuming Mikan didn't have a dare, so she asked Ibuki.

"O-okay, um, H-Hajime." Mikan stuttered.

"Yes, Mikan?" I responded.

"I dare you to..." She turned her head towards Ibuki. "Do I have to?" She asked Ibuki.

"Well you don't have to, but it'd be funny if you did! I mean, you saw how they were acting earlier!" Ibuki commented

          What are they talking about? Am I never going to get asked a question?

"Okay, I d-dare you to kiss Nagito...." Mikan asked.

"I couldn't really hear you..." I said.

"I dare you to kiss Nagito!" She nervously shouted.

No one expected that UwU. Btw, if there are any tips you guys wanna give me just tell me okay? But make sure it is constructive criticism