Untitled Part 1

Donald's POV

I was in the lab working on one of my inventions, I, am, awesome! Anyways, Chase just walked in the lab.

I turned around.

''Hey Buddy, whats up.'' I said. He yawned.

''Nothing.'' He starts.

''I'm just tired, I thought I could get some rest.'' He said, then walked to his capsule. I frowned. I walked towards him.

''Chase it's like 3:00 in the afternoon.'' I said.

''I know Mr. Davenport, I'm just really tired.'' He said, then closed his capsule.

''Wh- hey.'' I said, then opened his capsule.

''Mr. Davenport!'' He shouted.

''How about you help me on something, come here.'' I said. He got out of his capsule.

''Like what?'' He asked, closing his capsule, then walked towards me.

''I'm working on an invention, I don't know what to name it yet but I need a little help on it...so, will you help?'' I asked smiling.

''Me, help you?'' He asked pointing at me.

''That's crazy.'' He said.

''Aw, come on Chase, it'll be fun.'' I said.

''Yeah but, Why me?'' He asked.

''Because, I figured you are smarter than me, so, I thought that maybe we could, you know, Bound together father like son, right?'' I asked. He sighed. Then looked at me.

''Well, I guess I could help you.'' He said.

''Yes!'' I said balling my fist up.

''Alright here's what I want you to do.'' I said.

Adam's POV

I walked in the kitchen and saw Leo getting something to drink. I snuck in quietly. He grabbed the glass of milk and put it up to his mouth, then stopped.

Leo's POV

As I grabbed the glass of milk. I stopped. I knew Adam was right behind me. I thought that I should play a little trick of him. I looked at the glass of milk in my hands. I smiled a little.

''I just came to thinking that I'm not really thirsty, Hm, I guess I could leave this glass of Milk out in case someone wants it.'' I said,then I put the glass of milk down beside the sink, grabbed a bendy straw and laid it beside the milk, then I left my spot, walking pretending not to see Adam, and I hid behind a corning. Adam frowned in confusion.

Adam looked around and looked back at the glass of milk.

''ooh Milk.'' Adam said, then grabbed the bendy straw I laid their and he grabbed the glass of milk and the bendy straw inside the glass of milk and suddenly. The balloon that was inside the glass of milk, popped, and the milk spattered all over Adam.

I came out laughing. He turned around, holding the empty glass of milk.

''Gotcha.'' I laughed.

''Who's the loser now Adam?'' I said.

''Ha Ha Ha, very funny Leo.'' He said, grabbing a rag, cleaning him self off.

''How did you know I was behind you anyways?'' Adam asked.

''oh Adam, I know all of your 'sneaky little tricks' anyhow.'' I said. The front door suddenly opened. My mom and Bree walked through the door with groceries. I looked at Adam.