Part 10

Chapter 10 :)

Hey guys, here is Chapter 10. Enjoy!.

Chase's pov

I was in a chair tied up when Mr. Davenport and Douglas walked in with a bottle of lotion in there hand.

''Okay Chase.'' Davenport said, Then He and Douglas untied me. I sat got up quickly facing Mr. Davenport and Douglas.

''You tied me up!'' I shouted pointing at Mr. Davenport. He smiled with a small laugh. Then they both sat me down on couch.

''And I'm glad we DID.'' Douglas said.

''Are you okay?'' Davenport asked while sitting me down.

''Yeah.'' I replied.

''Good because Douglas and finally fix it.''

''We created, lotion. Just like you asked us to do.'' Douglas said showing me.

''Okay, now can we cure me?''

''Sure.'' He said with a frown. They both sat down next to me and put it all over my face and arms.

Bree's pov

''Hey I have single again!'' I said looking at my phone.

''Hey me too!.'' Leo said looking at his phone. Adam walked towards us.

''Hey it looks like the storm's clearing up.'' Adam said. We all looked.

''Yes!'' I said excitedly.

''Now we can go home.'' Leo said.

''Yep.'' I said.

''Now lets go before Principle Perry catches us.'' I said. As we took a step, Trent walked to us.

''Sup, Ladies.'' Trent said. We turned around. We saw him rapping his arms around his girlfriend.

''Trent.'' We all said.

''So um. Me and my girls back together.'' He said.

''That's great TRENT.'' I said sassy. We tuned around.

''Although that running was fun.'' Trent said. We turned back around and faced Trent.

''What?'' Leo asked.

''Yeah. You, could have done more.'' Trent added.

''What are talking about Trent?'' I asked.

''Oh yeah, you didn't notice?'' He said.

''Notice what?'' Adam asked in confused.

''Oh, you haven't notice that Me and my girls back together, Yeah!'' He said letting go of his girlfriend putting his hands up and excitement. Then put his hands down.

''Since when?'' Leo asked.

''Few hours ago Duh, you guys are dumb.'' Trent replied looking the other way. But we stopped him.

''Whoa wait.'' I said walking in front of him with Adam and Leo.

''Then why were still chasing us?'' I asked.

''Because it's FUN.'' He replied.

''You guys run like little girls.'' He then walked away with his girlfriend.

''Hey I am a girl!'' I shouted at him. I turned to my siblings. I sighed in annoyed.

''Lets go home.'' I said.

''Oh before we go home, can we stop to drop off that golf cart.'' Ada said.

''You didn't drop it off!?'' I asked.

''Yeah.'' Adam said.

''CAN This day get any worse!?'' I said.

''Get on my back.'' I said. So they did. We went home.

We walked through the door and we saw Chase MR Davenport Douglas in the kitchen. They looked at us.

''Oh. Hey guys.'' I said putting my bags down.

''Oh, hey guys.'' Chase said with a smile walking toward us.

''Ahh!'' Leo, Adam and I screamed looking at Chase's face.

''What's all over your face Chase?'' Leo asked. Chase touched his face.

''Oh it's cream.''

''Yeah, don't worry guys it's just cream Douglas and I put all over his face, and arms.'' Mr. Davenport explained walking over to us.

''Don't forget about Legs and back.'' Douglas announced walking towards us.

''Yeah they finally found a cure.'' Chase said looking at his arms, then back at us.

''A cure?'' I asked.

''Yeah.''

''Oh is it that goo that you were allergic Chase.'' Leo laughed. Adam and I also laughed. Chase walked a little closer to Leo.

''Never speak of it.'' He said pointing a finger at him. Then backed away away. Then Tasha walked in.

''Oh hey guys, the storms cleared up.'' She said.

''Oh really.'' Douglas said.

''Yeah, Hey I'll be right back, then I'll get started on supper okay.'' She said.

''Okay.''We all replied. She walked up stairs. I sighed sitting on the couch.

''What's your problem?'' Chase asked me.

''To day has been. THE longest. Day of my life.'' I said. Chase laughed a little.

''Tell me about, mine, has been longer.'' He said

''Hm, Yeah.'' I said. Then Adam and Leo sat down on the couch.

''Ahhhh!'' We all glanced at Tasha's screaming. She rushed down stairs with her eat up slippers in here hand. She was mad.

''Who did this!?'' She said holding them up. Chase looked at Mr. Davenport and Douglas like they did something.

''Heh. You know, It's a really funny story.'' Mr. Davenport said with a fake laugh and smile.

''Donald!'' Chase, Mr. Davenport and Douglas ran to the lab. We all looked at each other in stares.

''What just happened?'' I asked.

''I have know Idea.'' Leo said. Then there was suddenly a white mouse running across the floor and stopped.

''Ah!'' Leo, Adam and I screamed.

''Uh. Is that a mouse?'' I asked pointing at it.

''Uh, Bree I think there 2 of them.'' Leo said. Adam looked closely.

''Hey look it's the three blind mice.'' Adam said smiling. We looked at him. I looked confused sitting back along with Leo.

The End! Sorry

Hey guys how was that, I know I've not been around enough to publish anything right now, I'm REALLY sorry about that. But I hope you guys EN-joyed it. Soooo bye