Part 9

Chase's pov

I was on the couch scratching at my arms,legs and face. My back was also itchy. I saw 3 mice run across the floor and under the couch.

''Ahh!'' I screamed and culred up the couch.

and Douglas in the kitchen.

''What!?'' They shouted with a baseball bat their hand. I hopped up walking towards them.

''Mr. Davenport, those mice are driving me crazy can we get rid of them.'' They sighed looking at each other.

''We tried that Chase it wouldn't work.'' He replied.

''Well try harder.''

They sighed again. Douglas stepped in front of Mr. Davenport.

''Hey have you been scratching at your arms?'' Douglas asked pointing at them. I looked down at them and see that the're all red and a little bit bloody.

''Uhhh.'' I said.

''Noooo.'' I said as I hid my arms behind my back.

''Chase you are not supposed to scratch your arms you hear me. You will make it worse.'' Davenport scoled me.

''Go sit down Chase,'' Douglas said. I sighed and turned around to go sit down.

They both walked in to the sink. Douglas walked back with mittens and Davenport walked back with duck tap. ''What are you guys doing?'' I said.

''Strap him down.'' Mr. Davenport quickly told him. Douglas grabbed my arms.

''Wait what! no Douglas stop, hey get off of me!'' I shouted as he laid me down. He sat on me trying to put the mittens on my hands. But I refuse. Mr. Davenport got on top of me and ducked taped the mittens to my hands.

''you know this is actually kind of soothing.'' I said.

''Hmm thank you.'' They said.

''Now get of me!''

''Not until we're done now hold still.'' Mr. Davenport said. I sighed. He got done tapping the mittens to my hands they got up.

''Really.''

''Yep.'' They replied. I sighed then got up. ''Sit down.'' Douglas said Mr. Davenport pushed me down.

''Now what amI gonna do?'' I asked.

''Well you start by not scratching.'' Mr. Davenport said.

''Now will you ascuse us.'' Davenport starts.

''WE have some mice to catch.'' Douglas added.

They walked away leaving me an evil laugh. I sighed.

I walked in the kitchen trying to open the drawer to the selveweres. After 3 minutes of trying to open it, I finally maniged. I picked up a fork with my mouth. Then I scratched my arms with it. They might of tapped my hands, But they didn't tape my arms that's for sure. After 10 minutes of scratching my arms, Mr. Davenport and Douglas walked in. They stopped in front me and I stopped scratching.

''Chase! Davenport.'' Mr. Davenport scoled.

I dropped the fork from out of my mouth. They both grabbed my arm and sat me down on the couch. Mr. Davenport grabbed the duck tape and tapped my mouth.

''There.''

I glared at them with my eyebrows down.

They walked away.

I was sat on the couch and I was sracthing my arms on the couch.

Mr Davenport walked in with Douglas holding a cage with mice in it.