Three.

"Inna" bang bang bang

"Inna wake up" bang bang bang

"WHAT?! WHAT ? WHAT? WHAT????!" They can  never ever leave someone sleep in peace what do they want now?  Haba

"We're leaving in an hour and Ya Saheeb said I should wake you up"

" Okay!" Dear God now I have to get ready. " I'll be down now" inalillahi I can't be late. I repeat. I cannot be late, firstly the twins will kill me secondly they'll leave me. How can they wake me up an  hour before they go? Wannan wani irin hauka neh? Rubbish!

God knows I must take time bathing that's their business" Inna are you up yet ?"

"Inna?"

"INNA!"

"SAKEENA!"

"Na rantse idan baka bar gurun nan ba seh na mare ka, haba I'm awake I'm up I'm getting ready leave"

" Inna..are you sure you're up?"

" Haitham Wallah I'm going to hang you" I fling the door open and he runs away cackling. Idiot ,great, now I have a headache.

Allah the people in my house are irritating. Some of them, like man leave me alone.

I shove a pair of jeans on that are baggy at the bottom but somehow tight upwards but not that tight that everything is showing, a white long sleeve turtle neck,it seems a bit chilly today,my windows and the balcony's door are open and  I wrap a white turban on my head not after applying powder, kajal and a super glossy lip gloss on my lips then slipping it into my bag along with my phone, and two pads( I mean there must be atleast one sanitary pad in your bag) my phone,power bank and  my charger of course, puting on my jewelry, my stud earrings, a bracelet and a wristwatch, my  rings (I never forget them) and a silver chain around my neck.
(I had my bath tho)

There I'm ready to go,oops my shoes,I just need to grab them and...

"Sakeena Abdulsalam"

"Kaka ina wuni" 

"Your brothers are waiting for you,haka za ki yi a gidan mijin ki?"

"I'm done kaka"

" Good" she turned around banging the door,dear lord now they dragged her in this mtcheww and  I'm sure they're not starting now they'll have to practice rubbish.

"Let's go" I stormed downstairs, seeing them with kaka it pisses me off more

"But you haven't eaten" Haitham calls out

"Don't tick me off" and I storm pass  them

" But...okay"

" I told you guys we shouldn't rush her" Ya Haseeb says

" You look pretty love" Ya Saheeb kisses my cheek and the rest follow.
I yank the door open and sit at the back.
"Are you sure you won't stop somewhere to eat ?"

"You guys will be late" I grumpily said

" We can spare sometime?"

" You can but you didn't"

"We'll take you anywhere"

"Chicken republic" I really want to eat food from there I'm craving it

" Why there?"

"We will do anything you want" I mimick them in a high pitched tone