SIX.

Bonjour

"Mama?" Haseeb asked

"call Haitham for me" she said directing it at Inna who could only nod her head.

Dashing upstairs and straight at Haitham's room not that she has forgotten what he did but she was too shocked.

" c-come downstairs right now" was all she said that made him follow her curiously.

"I want to *clears throat* start by apologizing to you guys to be specific,Inna and Haitham "

Her name sounded so foreign coming from her mother, it sounded like she was an alien hearing an earth name or something.

" My loves, I don't think you would know how I am ashamed of myself, words can't explain how sorry I am to have hurt you so badly, especially you Sakeena, everyday I wake up I question myself, do I have what it takes to be a mother? one of my children didn't grow up with a mother though she is alive, I will forever be grateful for you Inna Sakeena, you truly are a wonderful person and may Allah bless you with someone who you deserve, you made sure Haitham lacked nothing from the love and affection of a mother to the despirations to be a better person, someone you would be proud of, you really are a jewel. And Haitham I don't have any right to say this but today I am very disappointed, you hurt Sakeena badly, you let our emotions get the best of you and you lost a mother in doing so, even though she might've forgiven you which I know she has a mother never stays upset with her child for a long time,it would take time for her to heal because indeed you have disappointed her. My kids the main reason why I distanced myself from you was because months after Sakeena's birth I was diagnosed with a disease so I decided it would be best if I made you despise me so when I leave it would be easy, I got cured and then it came back when I was pregnant with Haitham and it was so hard for me during the pregnancy and after, because it was killing me both in and out and today we're coming back from the hospital and alhamdulillah I have been cured completely,so I sincerely apologize to every one of you, ku yafe mun.." she paused crying silently. They were all quiet, and were trying to find he right word to say.

Maybe words aren't what you need right now, so Inna dashed to her mother gathering her in her arms as she sobbed into her mother's chest, she was beyond happy,over the moon infact all she could chant was alhamdulillah, finally maybe things would get on track.

When they turned Haitham was no were to be found so they let him be and tried to catch up and all, it was such a wonderful moment, she knew it, she knew it all along that her mother would come round,she prayed and prayed now look,she couldn't be more happy .

"you guys you have tomorrow in Sha Allah,you need to sleep" Haseeb said coming into the room they have been laughing and giggling with the door wide open and they've been disturbing them depriving them of their sleep.

"But I don't want to leave my Mami " she pouted trying to act all cute

" nice one squash ball get up".

" haba Haseeb a gaba na?"

" Ammi" he said with finality in his tone with which she could only chuckling, he's the toughest one amongst all her children.

"Goodnight Ammi" she sighed defeated,kissing her mom's forehead.

"Goodnight my love"

Once in her room,Haseeb made her turn around to face him, his eyes softening at the sight of his sister.

"it feels so surreal Ya Haseeb"
He kept mum waiting for her to finish