Eight.

Sakeena's POV

Why am I such an idiot? I'm getting married to this man very very soon and here I am already blowing it up for myself, I called him more than twenty times and it goes straight to voice mail. Yeah it's that bad. I don't even want to tell mama if not she will chop off my head.

And Hajiya? Ohhh no let's not even bring that woman into this, although she's my best friend and everything, she would understand me and then scold me at the same time.

Please pick Huzaifah please pick.

"Hello" ha!

"Jannah?"

"salam alaikum"

"wa'alaiki Salam love how are you?"

"I'm good alhamdulillah, are you looking for baba?"

"yes I am sweetheart where is he"

"uhm he's....he's...Baba take the phone, no baba, baba don't leave this room..ba-"

"uhm I think he's playing hide and seek or something"  laughing at the girl's cuteness I just decide to keep talking to her.

Later on we switched to FaceTime and now she's asleep, making sure she says the dua for sleeping.

Soon later I feel my eyes dropping and blankness...

Third person POV.

He watched as the two of them slept peacefully, getting the phone which was beside Jannah, he stared at Sakeena, she sure is beautiful he smiled, so pure and innocent, and she would all be his in shaa Allah.

"is that a nose piercing" he mumbled to no one in particular squinting his eyes, lo and behold a tiny stud rested on the crook of her left nostril.

It definitely looks good on her, he thought,

"Goodnight princesses" he smiled reacting the dua and off he drifted to his la la land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dada"

"Dada"

"Dada"

"DADA!"

"What?!" he sprang up.

"I want to see my new mommy"

"Huh?"

"I. Want. To. Spend. The. Day. With. My. New. Mommy" She broke it down for him gently as if he was the kid and not the other way round.

"What time is it?" He groaned

"Uhm.. Ten forty-five"  They were both to exhausted to stay up and read the Quran after their morning prayers so they just hit the bed.

"I'm hungry"

"Where's your aunt?"

"She went back to school remember?"

"Oh yeah, pancakes?"

"yes, I'll go down now, Baba make sure you brush please" she scrunched her nose.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup"  And before she could blink he grab her and let out a breath on her face.

"Ewww morning breath, eww"

"ow did you bite me?"

"I - uhm, self defense? I'm very sorry baba"