FIVE.

Third person pov.

"your... your daughter?!" she stammered 

"yeah" he smiled, silently praying she won't mind, he's tried the dating thing twice after his wife died, he knows his Jannah needs a mother more than anything, not that he minds or anything she's his daughter anyway, the coolness of his eyes.

"i- huh- uhm" For Sakeena she doesn't mind at all, she loves children but can she take care of someone else's daughter? Will she be able to love her whole heartedly? mind body and soul?  who was she kidding he's never said the tree letter words neither is he planning on proposing.

By now they were at the garden waiting for their "surprise" that Jannah has for them.

"it's totally fine, not the first time" he smiled at her, but you could see the hope in his eyes, he badly needs a mother for his baby.

"Huzaifah.. it's not that i-"

"Babaaaaaaaaaa, it's ready" she screamed

"I'm on my wayyyyy" and he went to his daughter's call, giving her space .

"I'm so sorry she's not usually this hyper, she's just so excited to see her new Ammi"

" I thought you were.. "

" oh no I'm her mother's sister, he took me in after her death, I had no one " she smiled sadly

" I'm so sorry, Allah ya jikan ta"

" Ameen ya Allah"

" Excuse me" she ran towards Sakeena but slowed down when she was five feet away.

" I asked Baba and he said I should ask if you're fine with it"

" ask away" she kneeled in front of her

" What should I call you? "

" Anything you want"

"anything?"

" Absolutely"

" well...for now I think I'll just call you Nini"

" Nini? "

" the other name will get you off guard" she winked and laughed running away

" uh how old is she again?"

" Four" she laughed " she acts older than her age"

" and definitely speaks older than her age"

" Khadija" she smiled at her

" Sakeena"

" oh we know". she winked and walked off.

" What is with these people and winking" she said to herself

"Come on close your eyes" Huzaifah said walking towards her

"what is it?!" she asked curiously

"oh come on just close 'em"

"fine fine then"

"Khadija will guide you" come to think of it not once had he touched her since they started going out, not that she was complaining or anything but it made her happy actually, keeping things halal is good yeah?

"okay you can open them now"

"oh wow" she stared in excitement and amusement

"the girls wanted to make you feel special and uh welcome"he gave her a genuine smile that she couldn't help but smile back at him.