...comes trouble...

A/N: thank you to @shinwonky and @JulianneZamora for always reading!

Chapter 7: 

A/N: this chapter is a flashback just in case that's unclear! Also! Since it's in italics, if the character is speaking and I want to use emphasis, I just bold the word.

For example: "please remember to vote on each chapter!"

Get it? Cool~

this is a longer chapter so get ready~~

--------------------------

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask, fluffing Alaia's pillow while setting a glass of water and an Advil down on the bedside table. Alaia briefly groans and winces at the light overhead, shading her eyes with her hand as she looks up at me.

Alaia wraps her other hand around my wrist, and I feel my entire body tense up underneath her. "Thank you again for letting me stay here."

My jaw tightens and I grind my teeth. When I realize my strain is showing, I look away from Alaia and start towards the door, one stiff step at a time. "No problem. If you don't need anything I'll be in my bedroom." I catch a glimpse of Alaia's confused, semi-hurt expression, before she snuggles into the covers to drift off to sleep.

I finally breathe when I step out of that room.

I don't know how this night is going to end. Watching Alaia in that strappy dress all comfortable and cute inside the bed set a different type of fire inside me. I almost burst back there, and I have at least another 10 hours before it gets to a reasonable time to send her home. My hands shake with panic as I step inside my room, lock the door, and slide all the way down the door.

My mind wanders to Alaia in that dress, which left little to the imagination. Alaia was just, so....beautiful--everywhere. I wanted her, craved her. But I wouldn't have her, I wouldn't let myself ever touch her. I don't think I would be able to restrain myself. Especially not when I'm already this hard.

I look down at the tent building in my jeans, and palm my length through the fabric--biting my lip so I don't moan. Feverishly I unbuckle my pants, my chest rising and falling with each quickening breath.

I lace my fingers around myself and let my eyes drop shut. Beginning to jerk off, I rock my hips against nothing, and slowly wish the hand being used wasn't my own.

As I continue, I get messier with my motions, and let a few groans slip every now and then. The heat is building around me, and I like it. I like the way the room heats and the brief sweat that glistens off of my body.

Then came a knock.

Not a regular, politely knock, but one so startling a harsh scream left my throat as I came onto my boxers.

"Kino?" Alaia says.

I quickly gather myself, cleaning any remaining questionable substances that might lead the conversation elsewhere.

"Kino?" Alaia repeats.

I open my mouth to make an excuse "Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No no, I was just wondering if we could hang out or something? I feel less terrible."

How the heck was this woman okay with the way she drank.

"Alaia well--"