drip drop

A/N: y'all know what's finna happen hehe~

Chapter 14:

I fumble my keys for the one that goes to Alaia's door, trying to stop the thumping of my heart. I'm not nervous, just excited. Too excited it seems, since I keep dropping my keys on the floor.

Finally, I get the door open. The apartment is dark. The only light that's on is a small light above the stove. I set my keys and phone on the counter, and without thinking, rush to Alaia's room. But when I open the door, she's nowhere to be found.

That is, until I hear the steady stream of a shower.

Immediately I begin stripping, sliding clothes off my body in swift, easy motions. One foot after another I stride into the bathroom, and see Alaia in the shower. I watch a singular droplet cascade from her neck, down her back, curve around her plump ass, and down her leg to the floor. It takes everything in me not to release right there.

Alaia hums as she takes her braids, bundled by a band, and tightens them. She turns around for a second, letting the warm water trickle down her back, when she makes eye-contact with me. I gulp, and force myself to hold her eyes, to not look away.

She gestures to the spot in the shower in front of her, not saying a word. One slow step at a time I walk over, still watching her body glisten and wet with each growing second. The curve of her hips, the tenderness of her thighs, her exposed cunt.

I slip into the shower. Alaia greets me by putting her arms around my neck and pulling me directly under the stream of water. I hiss and pull back.

"Alaia, why is it boiling?" I groan. Alaia rolls her eyes and pulls me back under for a moment. I jump out of the stream yet again, and wince in pain. Alaia laughs.

"Alaia," I say, my voice deepening. She looks up at me with puppy eyes as I take steps towards her. She backs into the tile of the shower, right next to the nozzle. I turn the nozzle to the colder side, and feel the water change and body tense under the ice cold temperature. I pull Alaia to my chest, her body now flush against mine with the cool water streaming down her backside. Her face visibly contorts.

"Fuck Hyunggu, why is it—"

I press my lips against her, needy and hungry. My hands roam her body, feeling her tense, taught, cold skin. Alaia leans into me, relishing in my body heat. I drag one hand down the center of her body, stopping at her breasts to give them a light massage. Her nipples peak under my fingers, and she groans into my mouth, her tongue slipping into mine.

She moves a hand of her own downwards, rubbing her thumb against my v-line. I kiss her harder, moving my hand further south to cup her cunt. Alaia gasps and pops our lips from the kiss. Her body collapses into mine, her head resting on my neck. I massage her folds with my entire hand, taking my time with her. Aia bites down on my shoulder, yet wraps one leg around my waist.

I slip a finger into her folds, circling her clit before popping the finger into her. Aia moans with pleasure, and reconnects our lips, tangling her fingers in my wet hair. I shove another finger inside her, curling them upwards and feeling her walls tighten. I release a groan from my own mouth, wanting to feel her goodness around me — all of her juices and wetness.

Aia forces my fingers out of her, and turns around. She places my hands on her waist, and I let her take the lead. She tosses a raunchy smirk over her shoulder before she bends over at the waist, pushing her ass right up against me. On her way down, she shakes it for me, wiggling and jiggling and driving me crazy.

I tighten my grip on her waist, line myself up, and push into her. Aia groans dirtily, her hands on the tile wall of the shower. I become hungry when I feel the euphoria of her around me. My fingernails dig into Alaia as I pound myself into her, thrust after thrust after thrust. Alaia throws lewd moans and groans in the bathroom, praising me as she does it.

"Good Hyunggu."

Thrust.

Groan.

"Yes baby, right there. you're doing so well."

Thrust.

Moan.

"You like doin' well don't you?"

Thrust. Thrust

"Fuckk, Hyunggu I'm gonna—"

Alaia's legs begin to lightly tremble as she moans out her release. I keep going, heavily thrusting into her until I've satiated my own high. When I finish I flip her to face me.

"We're not done," I smirk.