...pain...

Chapter 8:

A/N: again, this is a flashback so it's all in italics~

A/N: "call out my name" by The Weeknd is a great song to listen to while reading this by the way ;) ;) ;)

----------------------------

Alaia removes her hand from mine. I turn around to face her before she presses a hand over my heart and lightly shoves me into my bedroom, locking the door behind her.

I stumble until the back of my thighs hit my bed frame. Alaia struts over to me-- one bronze colored leg after another-- and wraps one hand around my neck while the other dances along the waistband of my pants, teasing me slowly.

Alaia speaks just above a whisper, "In order for this to work, I need you to speak to me." She smiles devilishly, her white teeth lining like rows of marble.

Her hand now palms me through my jeans. "Tell me what you want, Kino."

The room goes silent except for the sound of my uneven breathing and my beating heart rupturing my eardrums. I'm barely listening as Alaia is talking. Instead, I stare at Alaia's beautifully smooth face and jawline, not helping my already drumming heartbeat. My eyes gleam over her more thoroughly, taking in all the parts I didn't dare peek at before. Alaia takes my chin in her fingers and snaps my eyes to look into hers.

Alaia's eyes shift to my lips. She moves the hand on my neck to the corner of my lip, wiping the corner of my lip before pressing our lips together, and kissing me slowly. She bends over me, forcing me to lay on the bed. I run my hands up her body, starting from her hips, all the way up to underside of her breasts. She fluidly presses her lips onto mine the same time her body makes contact with me. I breathe a small moan into her lips, and Alaia presses her hands on my chest and sits right above my pelvis, now straddling me with her legs bent behind her.

"Are you usually this submissive?" She teases, backing up only a smidge to grind on me. We both tense and release equal groans.

I'm barely able to speak. "N-no...it's you. My god-- you make me feel in such a way it's paralyzing."

Alaia smiles that same devil's smile from earlier. "You still haven't told me what you wanted."

"Take it off."

Alaia lifts a confused eyebrow to me and sinks her entire body weight onto me. The wetness from her core seeping through my shirt.

"The dress," I continue. Alaia only dips her head once before heaving the dress over her head.

I wasn't ready.

Her breasts were held beautifully in a black lace bra matched with her panties, revealing more deep brown skin. I moan at that sight of her, and reach my hands upward to feel them myself before she completely hovers over me. Her face inches from mine and her breasts pressed against my chest.

Alaia kisses me with short rougher kisses, making her way down my jawline and lining my entire neck in rough kisses. My skin is almost boiling, and I grab Alaia's hands and place them at the hem of my shirt. She takes the hint, and slides the shirt over my head.

"What else?" Alaia prompts, kissing behind my ear before she lightly licks my earlobe.

"Biting, then my pants, " I pant, my skin beginning to feel electric in all the places I wanted her to touch. "Please go faster," I squirm underneath her, needingly whining and feeling my face twist uncontrollably.