Chapter 1

Bakugou pov
It was a normal day I woke up and started to get ready for school when I was done I went down stairs to see my parents most of the times I'm always angry and I look like I don't care about anyone the truth is I do care a lot I just don't show it cause if I do there all going to see my weaknesses and take advantage of me just thinking about makes me scared anyways I go down stairs to see mommy and daddy the first thing I do is run to mommy and hug "oh good morning baby did you sleep well" "mhm" I mumble in her chest while she starts petting my hair it felt nice " I'm gonna make you pancakes does that sound good" " yes thank you mommy" I say with a huge ass smile on my face then daddy comes up and holds me like a toddler I'm pretty short for a 16 year old most people think I'm 10 when they first see me it's pretty annoying " good morning little man did you sleep well" " mhm" I say hugging his neck he then plants a kiss on my forehead and puts me down today was actually the first day of high school so I was pretty nervous I finished eating my pancakes and drank my milk I than grabbed my bag and started putting my shoes on " hey kat do you want me to take you to school or you're fine walking" she asked me " walk" I said with a nervous tone normally mommy or daddy would take me to school but last time my mo- I mean mom dropped me off she kissed me on my forehead and then pinched my cheeks and then hugged me goodbye most of the time I would love it but since there were people there most of them saw so when she left they all started making fun of me and calling me names like baby and mamas boy normally I would just scare them off but to them I looked like a baby who can't do anything without his mommy that day she came and picked me up while in the car I started balling my eyes out telling her everything that happened so she stoped at a toy store and told me that I could get whatever I want and then we went and got ice cream I felt better but the words kept playing in my head so I asked " mommy ...
do you think I act like a baby because I love you and daddy?" I asked in a sad tone " oh..
Kat of course not there just big meanies ok honey" " ok...mommy"

Anyways that's why I wanted to walk to school it was my first day I had to make a good impression that I'm strong and I'm not scared and that I'll be the number one hero even better than All Might himself oh and nobody knows not even deku  whenever someone was around me and my mom would act like we hate each other and sometimes she would slap me but if she actually slaped me I would be crying like crazy oh and about that toy store thing I actually still play with toys I actually like them a lot daddy used to tell me to try video games but i denied cause mommy said that video games rote you're brain and I secretly believed it so she basically traumatised me by saying those words there have been a few times I got caught like when I was 9 me and deku we're having a sleepover and I had a nightmare which is never good because most of the time my nightmares result in me having an accident I woke up panicking trying to calm down to not wake deku up I looked down and patted it to make sure it was dry but of course not I wet the bed I slowly got up holding my puppy plushie he was actually my first plushie ever I had him since I was a baby and sleep with him every night i still do it anyways I got up holding him tightly in my arms and went to my parents room I opened the door slowly tears rolling down my face I walked up to the bed and called them they looked at me with surprise then they realised what happened " oh my poor baby let's get you cleaned up ok" I nodded trying to stop my tears she cleaned me up and disinfected the bed and I slept with them it was great till the morning came and I had to explain it deku why I wasn't in my bed " hey katchan why weren't you in bed when I woke up you normally sleep in" " it's non of you're damm business deku"
Ok enough talking about the past let's focus on the present I've been spacing out a lot and didn't realise that i arrived I walked in like I owned the place but on the inside I felt like I was going to explode with happiness I was finally hear.

Hi author hear I hope you like this story it's not the best but I actually liked it so I'm going to try and make it long enough for both me and you to in joy oh and this is not a little space story just saying ok bye🥰🥰