Chapter 10

Aizawa pov
I quickly picked him up and started rocking him slowly, his loud sobs soon turned into quite sniffles ,and after a couple of minutes he fell asleep I smiled softly at the sight ,but it quickly turned into a frown 'poor kid' I thought to myself.

I gently laid him down on the bed then gave him a stuffed animal and covered him with a  blanket I sighed then went outside of the room to the common room ,so I can talk to the class and to my surprise they were all there.

"Listen up everyone I have something important to tell you"I said they all stoped talking and looked at me "what is it mr.aizawa"lida asked I sighed then sat down "well it's about bakugou you all know the way he acts right" I said they all nodded "yeah it's adorable I never thought I'd be able to see this side of him" hagakure squealed "yeah I'm so happy that he's finally being himself" midoriya said "are you guys serious how do you expect him to be a proper hero if he can't even control his own bladder!"mineta yelled.

"As I was saying" I said as we all ignored what mineta said "he's been doubting himself recently, saying that he needs to act his age or he won't become a proper hero ,but we all know that he doesn't need to do that" I said they all looked a bit shocked "yeah he has amazing grades"momo said "and he's really strong" midoriya said "exactly so what I want from you is to help him feel better about himself and show him that he can be a hero a great one in fact"I said proudly as I glanced at my students who had determination in there eyes "don't worry sir will try our best"lida said I smiled then left.

Sorry this was short but I promise the next chapter will be longer and since this was really short and there wasn't a lot of fluff the next chapter will be full of FLUFF so get ready for the heart attack💕💕💕💗💕💓💗💗💘💓💝💖💗💗💖💝💓💗💘💘💗💕💝💓ok bye