Chapter 2

Bakugou pov
Time skip.......I was surrounded by the lov then I saw shitty hair "cmon!"(I honestly forgot if he said cmon or grab on)the next thing I knew was that I was flying in the sky grabbing tightly on to shitty hairs hand I felt so relieved but at the same time terrified like I was going to burst in tears in any second now I just wanted to go home to mommy and daddy and never let them go ever again .
Time skip
They took me to the police station cause they wanted to ask me some questions I was finally done and they sent me home finally I'm back I opened the door to see mommy and daddy crying I rushed over there and started balling my eyes out " k..katsuki.." they both said " m..mmm.mommy d..dddd.daddy!" They hugged me while I was crying in there chest in the end I fell asleep " good night baby" she said then kissed my cheek then daddy picked me up and placed me in there bed and they both cuddled me and held me tight not wanting to let go.

The next day we received a text from the school they wanted to put us in dorms I didn't like the idea one bit cause I wanted to stay with mommy and daddy but then my parents looked at me and said " hey kat..maybe you should go" daddy said " huh...what do you mean" I told them on the edge of tears " kat listen there building these dorms to protect you so because if you stay hear they'll come after you again...ok baby" I nodded I understood I needed to go for my safety and all that but I didn't want to cause it meant me leaving mommy and daddy " hey kat ..you're teachers are going to come soon to talk about it ok ...you still wanna act or can we tell them" I thought for a minute then said " tell" " good job baby mommys proud of you you're acting like a big boy"I giggled and hugged her " love you mommy" " love you too baby"and then she kissed my forehead (where just gonna forget that masoru is still there😁)

Time skip
Mr. Aizawa and All Might finally came we started talking about the dorms when I mean we I meant the adults after a while of talkin it was finally time to tell them my secret "mr.aizawa All Might there's something we need to tell you about katsuki..you know how he's usually mad and confident...you know what kat you tell them" "ok" I mumbled in a soft voice which shocked the a bit " it was all an act the whole angry and overly confident thing I'm actually really nice and I..I" i started to get nervous a bit when I saw there faces they looked so surprised " cmon baby it's ok ..now take a deep breath ok" I took a deep breath and calmed down a bit " thank you mommy" I say with a smile which shocked them even more "katsuki is actually a softie and a big mamas boy" daddy said while booping my nose making me giggle then I stop for a bit and say "I don't want anyone to know about it because there going to think that I'm weak and take advantage" I say in a sad tone which made daddy sad so he picked me up and placed me on his lap which made me giggle a bit " I understand young bakugou we will keep you're secret but I'm pretty sure no one will take advantage of you but we shall respect you're decision" " oh and one more thing ....can we visit katsuki on the weekends" mommy said I looked at both of my teachers with puppy eyes "pleasssss....I can't spend a whole week without mommy and daddy" they look at each other for a minute and then agree " fine but we need to discuss this with principal nezu...is there anything else we need to know" they started talking about how I get a lot of nightmares and sometimes wet the bed I was blushing a lot when they were discussing it they even told them about how clingy I am so sometimes I would just do grabby hands and if they don't hug me then I'll start crying and it might happen a lot since my parents aren't here and of course other stuff I started to get sleepy so I curled up and laced my head on daddy's chest and before I fell asleep I nudged daddy and he quickly gave me hero I snuggled him and fell asleep(hero is the puppy plushie)
Aizawa pov
I watched as bakugou slowly started to fall asleep then his dad quickly got him a stuffed animal then gave it to him and started to snuggle with it to be honest it was really cute I just wanted to squeeze his squishy cheeks and cradle him in my arms .

All Might pov
As I watched young bakugou fall asleep i started talking " I get that young bakugou doesn't want to tell them but I feel like there going to know ....and hiding his real self isn't really healthy for him" " you're right we'll discuss it with him when he wakes up" and then we got up said our goodbyes and left in the car I started speaking " to be honest I still can't believe that young bakugou was hiding all this time " I said " I kinda feel bad for the kid his gonna be homesick .....I just wanted to say did you notice how cute he was acting like I really wanted to just ....uhghhhh!" Aizawa said which surprised me " Yeah now that I think of it he looked so small I just wanted to pick him up"

Anyways that's it for chapter 2 the next chapter is coming soon😁