Chapter 5

Bakugou pov
I was walking down to class still in the diaper since I didn't have time to take it off which really bothered me but at least I won't use it this time.

As I walked into class everyone was staring at me which made me uncomfortable I sat down and tried to ignore the weird glances and then grape fuck came and touched my ass "wow....heh I guess the rumours were true you do wear diapers" I looked at him with confusion how did he know the only time I wear them the only FUCKING time of course he started laughing at me and some of the class too I felt so ashamed I just wanted to hide in a corner and cry and that's what I did well not in a corner I just pulled my legs into my chest and started silently crying in my seat.

A few seconds later I hear someone yelling and then feel arms wrapped around me.i don't remember what happened next I was to busy balling my eyes out when I finally finished I looked up to see the Baku squad ,deku squad and  some of the other students surrounding me "sorry..." I say trying not to cry again they all looked at me with pain in there eyes "hey it's not your fault" Mina told me while rubbing my back in southing circles that helped me calm down "yeah it's ok dude" Denki said with a smile on his face "I'm sorry...mama made me wear it b..b because I had an accident this morning" I say tears trickling down my puffy red cheeks "oh baby it's ok you know mineta was just being a big meanie we don't care if you wear diapers ok honey" she said while picking me up and placing me on her lap and rapping her arms around me while I cuddled in her chest "ok.." I say a bit relieved then something unexpected happened deku and kiri looked really angry like REALLY angry they both turned to mineta and cracked there knuckles getting ready to start beating the shit out of him.

After they finished the bell rang and it was time for class to start the sleeping caterpillar rose from the ground and just looked around to see a beat up mineta ,me on mina's lap and both kiri and deku's knuckles all bloody oh and some students getting there books and pencils out "you know what I'm not going to ask"he said and then we started with our lesson.

Author hear I hope you liked it and just a reminder this is not a little space story ok. Bye 🥰