Chapter 12

Bakugou pov
It's been a couple of days and the class and I are like a family and I'm there baby! It's so much fun but sometimes I have this feeling deep down that what I'm doing is wrong and that the number one hero shouldn't act like this how would I be able to fight villains if there just gonna look at me and treat me like a baby.

But those thoughts always go away when my classmates hang out with me or take care of me for example last week we had a test and I got full marks I was so happy the class kept praising me even Aizawa did too.

And today we had a training test we had to go through an obstacle course that was crazy dangerous at first I thought everyone was going to underestimate me and they wouldn't allow me to go but instead they all cheered me on and they didn't look worried at all I was so relieved and happy that they believed in me.

Right now the class and I were eating dinner "done!" I said as I was going to get up "nah ah ah were do you think you're going hmm" lida said as he looked at me with a strict face "to wash my hands?" I said confused to why he stopped me.

"But you haven't finished your plate yet" he said again I looked at my plate there was on two spoonfuls left "yeah but I'm full" I said he looked at me disappointed then got up and sat beside me "katsuki you know the rules you have to finish your whole plate" he said sternly "but I'm full *pout*" I said and crossed my arms.

" come on there's only two spoonfuls left *sigh* do you want me to feed you?" He asked I shook my head and pushed the plate he gave me a stern look then grabbed my spoon and scooped some of the rice that was left "open up" he said again I shook my head and looked at the opposite direction.

He kept telling me to open up I got mad cause I was full and I didn't wanna eat anymore so I kicked him "*grunt* ow katsuki why did you do that!" He yelled "cause I'm full *sniff*and I don't wanna eat anymore" I said on the verge of tears.

He looked at me mad and grabbed the spoon again and started forcing me again that was until sero came in "lida that's enough look he doesn't want to eat anymore just leave him be" he said lida sighed and nodded.

"Oh baby come here roro's got you" sero cooed as he picked me up I sniffled and hugged him "can you be big boy and eat one spoonful just one ok" he said as he sat down on my chair and sat me on his lap I looked at the spoon that was in front of me I opened my mouth.

"Good boy!" He praised me "can you do one more and then it's over ok" he said again I frowned "noooo my tummy hurts" I said "oh.... sorry katsuki" he said.

Well I'm ending it here I mean this chapter not the story