Ewww!

Bakugou pov
When mommy finally came and sat me on her lap we were all talking and having fun until I started to feel a bit weird and embarrassed everyone was staring and whispering about me " mommy....." "what is it baby" I started tearing up and she noticed it so she started rubbing my back in southing circles "what's wrong puppy" I just looked at her and then to the crowed of students that were beside us but they weren't too close but close enough for me to hear what they were talking about " there making fun of me" I say in a babyish tone which made them start laughing they turned to our direction and then monoma started talking " I can't believe it class 1-a's angry Pomeranian is actually a big baby" he said the last part in a childish tone which made me whimper mommy just put her hands on my ears so that I wouldn't be able to hear what was going to happen " you stupid ass disrespectful peace of shit!" she yelled which I obviously heard but didn't say anything then she put me down and took monama by his ear into the principal's office which was pretty amusing to watch honestly.

"Hey you ok little man"kiri said in a calming tone I just nodded and brought my legs to my chest I was sad and embarrassed now everyone is going to make fun of me and bully me just because I act a little different then so what if I call my mom mommy and sometimes wet the bed and act all childish and always want daddy to carry me....that's when I realised why he was making fun of me he was right I really am a big baby I probably can't do anything on my own.

I felt something wet go down my cheek.oh great I'm crying again it literally proves my point. I stand up and run to the dorms almost tripping.great now I don't even know how to walk properly.it just made me cry even more.i walk in my dorm room and throw my self on the bed and just soaked my pillow with tears a couple of minutes later I fell asleep pathetic right.

I then woke up and looked around and then remembered what happened which made me groan I then realised I was in my pyjamas of course my mom came in and changed me why not put me in a diaper while she's at it ugh normally I wouldn't mind it heck I would sometimes be so tired that I tell her to change me I didn't think it was weird or wrong she even still helps me take baths I don't even know if I know how to take a bath on my own.

While I was thinking to myself my mom came in she looked worried and like she was expecting to have a full on tantrum in front of her which I would but now I wanna grow up I want to actually act my age instead of acting like a toddler "hey baby you alright" when she spoke I quickly became childish again it's like a curse or something " mommy"
I asked like an idiot and then quickly got myself together again "w..what are you doing here" I say with a bit of an attitude in my tone she looked surprised but at the same time she still looked at me as if I was baby needing attention. so she just came closer and sat down then she did something that really bothered me she put me on her lap I started to squirm around trying to get off but she wouldn't let me and continued like nothing happened and I was still that kid who needed mommy "hey baby what's wrong you seem a bit cranky....do you need me to change you again" I looked at her with confusion what did she mean change me and then she did it ....she put her finger in my pants too check that's when I realised I was wearing a fucking Diaper ! "W..w.why am I in a diaper" I tried not to stutter "oh it's because you've been wetting the bed a lot lately so i thought since I won't always be hear it would be easier for you" she said with a smile the worst part is that I actually used it "ok let's get you changed~" she said in a baby voice "b..but I'm awake I don't need to wear one"I say a bit confused "well..we don't want you having any accidents don't we" I never had any accidents when I was awake but she didn't care and changed me in a diaper and got me ready I could have done it my self but she insisted on helping I got up to make sure the diaper wasn't visible thankfully it wasn't.

I walked down the stairs and waved my mom goodbye she finally left "ugh...finally"

Author here I hope you liked it 😅