Chapter 6

Bakugou pov
Finally the bell rang it was time to go back to the dorms and take this diaper off of me.i got off of mina's Lap and started packing my things and then walked out of the classroom and went straight to the dorms cause I needed to use the bathroom and there was no way in hell I would use the diaper not even when I'm asleep I've been potty trained so why the fuck would I want to use a diaper.as I was walking to the dorms monoma came up to me "awwww....it's the wittle baby"he said in a baby tone "go away monoma I don't need your bullshit"I scoffed and started walking away he then grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him "tsk tsk tsk I'm not done with you"he then took me to the back of the school were no one can hear us I started to panic what was he going to do with me.

"Monoma please let me go please I need to use the bathroom" I said whilst trying to remove his hand "oh....well that wouldn't be a problem would it..you are wearing a diaper"I just stared at him this evil bitch but of course I wasn't going to actually pee that would be terrible.then it happened I heard well we both heard a small hissing sound and then I felt something wet on my crouch...I actually did it "pffffffff I can't believe you actually did it....do you want me to change you" I started crying then something unexpected happened he....hugged me "hey it's ok I know you didn't mean it" he said while rubbing my back it was actually really nice two seconds ago he was bullying me and now he's comforting me "cmon let's get you changed" "I can do *sniff* it myself" I told him.

I waddled back to the dorms getting weird glances of course and into my room I went into my bathroom and took off the wet diaper then took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.....time skip.......when I was finally done I blow dried my hair and brushed it to make it extra fluffy then went to my closet and got a pair of undies and a big pink fluffy sweater that goes down to my thighs,white shorts and long white kitty socks then I got my blanket and hero and sat on my bed playing on my phone for awhile. I then hear a knock on the door "come in!" I yelled the door opened and I saw Mina I quickly got up and ran up to her giving her a big hug "mimi!" "Hey bakubaby how you doing"she asks  while hugging me back "good and you"(ok I'm getting lazy sooo)

Ok that's it for this chapter 😊