rainy bliss

dreamnotfound

it was a different kind of morning. it was raining softly outside while 2 lovers laid in bed. one was still asleep, but where's the surprise in that?

the taller lover looked at his smaller lover who lay there blissfully. the taller loved his lover so much. what's there not to love?

the soft porcelain skin, those soft doe brown eyes, those delicate hands, those soft lips you could kiss for ever, the list could go on.

every part of his lover, was just heaven. he looked fragile and that he could break at any moment, but he is so strong,stronger than anyone would believe. his fairly small but he will tell you off. if you insult his lover or his friends, you better start running.

that's another thing dream loves about his lover, how he can stick up for himself and others.

dream smiled softly. he could lay here for a long time just looking at his boyfriend.

this moment in time gives him time to actually look at his boyfriend, how beautiful he truly was.

he noticed all the little things about his lover.

the little stubble on his chin, the adorable little batch of freckles across his nose, even the scars. everyone has scars.

george had a scar on his eyebrow from when was little, dream kissed it. he also had a scar on his shoulder blade, dream kissed it. all the scars he could find, he laid soft kisses on them.

george didn't like how he had scars, mentally or physically, but dream made sure to love every inch of george.

there were a few scars that concerned dream, but he knew george was concerned about a few scars on his body as well, so he just kissed them.

soon, george woke, softly staring at his taller lover.

"hi" came a quiet british voice.

"hey" whispered back the floridan.