Go away

"How are you here? I saw you guys get slaughtered." I said confused.

    "Oh, you see, they worked for us and we paid them to make it look like we were being slaughtered and they did a really good job. We wanted you and your brother to suffer for all of the things that you've done to us. Granted, your brother didn't deserve what we did, but you did. You never respected us and you complained about all of the things that you didn't have instead of being grateful for all of the things that you had." My father sneered.

    "So you did all of this as a punishment? What kind of sick people would do that, especially to your children?" I asked. Tears started forming in my eyes from everything that had happened.

    "Oh, don't be so dramatic. It's not like we're actually dead." My mother snapped. "You should be thankful that we are here."

    "No I shouldn't, you guys need to leave. I dont'ever want to see you ever again." I said and walked out of the door trying to pass them.

    However, my father had other plans and grabbed my arm roughly pulling me back. A growl echoed through the hallway as my father grabbed me and I knew instantly that the growl had come from Dakota. I smiled as my father's eyes widened in shock and fear. Although, when he saw the smile on my face he scowled and he gripped my arm tighter, using his werewolf power and it became painful.

    A whimper escaped my lips and suddenly I was yanked away from him and he was pushed up against the hallway wall. Dakota had his forearm across my father's throat and I was too shocked to say or do anything. My mother was pulling on Dakota's arm and screaming at the top of her lungs trying to get Dakota off of him.

    "You ever touch my mate again or have anyone touch her ever I won't hesitate to kill you and this time you won't come back. Do you understand me?" Dakota growled. My father nodded his head and Dakota let him go and pulled me to him so that my back was pressed against his chest. I rubbed my right arm with my left hand where my father had gripped my arm as I watched my parents scurry down the hall and out of my life.

    "Are you okay?" Dakota asked me. I nodded my head, but he didn't buy it. He took my right arm and saw the bruise in  the shape of a hand that was forming on my arm. A growl rumbled through his chest and his jaw clenched.

    He closed his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling myself close to him. I could feel him relaxing at my touch and I let out a sigh. "Dakota, can we go get food now?" I asked.

    "Yeah, sure." He said with amusement in his voice.

    We walked downstairs and into a kitchen Dakota made me a ham sandwich and I scarfed it down in no time. When I was done I cleaned my mess up and hugged Dakota. "Thank you for everything you did. I don't know what I would've done without you." I told him.

    "You don't have to thank me for that. You're my mate and I like protecting you, it makes me feel better about your safety." He told me and picked me up bridal style. I laughed and he smiled down at me. He carried me up to the room that I've been staying in and laid me down on the bed and climbed in next to me.

COMMENT

I need ideas! I have writers block!!!! Please give me ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!