Confessions

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Jess." He whispered. His breath on my neck sent shivers down my back and I closed my eyes. My throat was still hurting, but I knew that I have to tell him sooner or later. I shook my head and opened my eyes.

    "Dakota, you're my mate you need to know about my past. I don't like lying to you and it's killing me knowing that you still like me after what I've done." I told him tears forming in my eyes. I buried my head in my hands and started to cry. Gosh, why an I such a crybaby? This isn't me! There is something going on with me and I'm not sure that I like how it's going so far. 

    Dakota wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his ches and I stuffed my face into the crook of his neck. "Jess, you don't have to do this, you don't have to tell me and you don't have to tell me. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, that can make me stop liking you." He explained. 

    "I practically killed my parents. The people that killed them were in the house because of me. I let them in willingly; they didn't ask to be let in or anything, but I just let them in. They slaughtered my parents right in front of my brother and I. 

    He started shaking his head. "Jess, you can't blame yourself for that and I just think that you need to get over this. I mean you didn't do anything bad and you just need to get over it." He sighed. 

    I looked up at him in bewilderment. "What do you know about this? Your parents are still alive and I don't think that you know what I'm feeling right now!" I screamed.  

    "Maybe we shouldn't even be together, you just need to get over and stop being a drama queen. you're just like those stupid bitches at school!" He screamed. 

    Tears started to stream down my face and I jumped off of the bed. "Get out, just get out and leave me alone." I yelled at him and he left slamming the door in the process. I sat down on the bed and curled up in a ball crying to myself.

Please, please, comment and give me feed back!!!!! Sorry it's short!!!!