Wounds

My eyes widened in surprise at the anger in my father's voice. "Um, I'm going to go see what's happening. You don't mind watching her  while I'm gone do you?" I asked Dakota.

    "Of course not, she's so adorable, just like her mother." He responded making me blush.

    I walked quickly out of the room and down the stairs to come face to face with my furious father. "You! You are the reason that all of this is happening!" My father yelled at my mother while pointing a finger at her.

    "What is going on between the two of you? I've never seen you fight before. I mean, you two have always been so good together, like the perfect couple." I said.

    My father turned to me and glared at me causing me to take a step back. "Your mother was the one who wanted to fake our deaths so that you kids would be miserable. She thought that the two of you would die because you couldn't defend yourselves. I didn't think it was a good idea because I actually love the both of you. She started to drug me and the drugs made me mad at everyone so it made her plan easier. I wanted to be a part of your lives, but she ripped me away from you. I want to be a grandpa to Lily. So the first chance I get I'm going to divorce your mother and I'm hoping that you'll give me a second chance." My father pleaded.

    I stood there in shock from what he just got done saying. When I snapped out of it I turned to my mother to see tears streaming down her face. She was looking at my father with pleading eyes and totally ignoring me. "Mother, is all of this true?" I asked her.

    She nodded her head still not taking her eyes off of my father. I turned back to my father nodding. "You can be a part of our lives, but if you think you are getting anywhere near my daughter without making me believe you truly aren't a threat then leave. You're going to have to convince me before you get anywhere near Lily, but I'll give you another chance.

    He nodded and headed for the door. As soon as the door closed my mother turned to me glaring hatefully. "You made him do this to me!" She screeched.

    "You did this to yourself." I replied and started up the stairs.

    I was halfway up the stairs when my hair was grabbed from behind and I was pulled down the stairs by my mother. "Don't you tell my what I did or didn't do!" She yelled.

    She started kicking me in the stomach with her six inch heels until I started to cough up blood. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head up before slamming it back down into the hardwood floor making my nose let out a sickening crack letting me know that it was broken. I let out a cry of pain and my mother started to laugh.

    Her high heels started to make contact with my stomach and after a few more kicks a few of my ribs were broken. She spit in my face and started laughing again as she headed towards the door. I spit out more blood onto the floor and watched as my mother walked out of the house slamming the door shut behind her.

    I wrapped my arm around my torso because it felt like it was burning and I was hoping that adding pressure would help a little. I crawled up the stairs and into the room I've been staying. When Dakota saw me he gasped and ran over to me.

   "Oh my goodness! Jessica, what in the world happened to you?" He asked worriedly.

    "Don't let Lily see this...please just get her out of here." I pleaded.

    He nodded and quickly put her in another room with some of her toys so that she wouldn't come over here and see me. Dakota made his way quickly back over to me and gave me a sad look.

    "I'm so sorry, but this is going to hurt a lot." He said and right as he was done talking I cried out in pain.

COMMENT!

I REALLY NEED SOME IDEAS! PLEASE HELP!!