Part 23

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Omkara tells her about how she had let him without any questions. Hearing this Gauri sighs "Sassy had asked me to tell Svetlana that her friend might come for visit and to let him in."

"Oh!"

Gauri looks at Omkara for a while, thinking about how much he cared for Sahasra and she couldn't help wonder what he would do if he ever found out that she was his daughter. No, he would never find it out. Whatever it takes her, she would hide it from him.

Suddenly Gauri noticed that Omkara was leaning on the wall next to Shivaay's bedroom. She started getting tensed, what if the door accidentally opens and he looks inside, then he would see jeeju's photo with di and Adi. The room was full of their photos. Gauri immediately moves towards the door and pulls on the handle to make sure it is closed, but it was not locked. She had to send him away as soon as possible.

"Is there anything else?" she asked him a little too rudely.

"No... You're coming to office right? Come, we will go together." Omkara said, and his tone and look suggested that she better not argue with him over this.

Gauri sighs "Okay, you go down, I will come now."

Omkara nods and was about to walk off when he noticed that she was still holding onto the door handle. "What room is that?" he asked out of curiosity.

Gauri goes pale and starts stammering "Woh..woh... this..." then taking a deep breath "Why do you want to know? Go down, I said that I am coming right?"

Omkara looks at her suspiciously for a while and shrugs and walks off.

Omkara was sitting with Sahasra as she ate her breakfast.

"Did you have breakfast, Omki?" Sahasra suddenly asked him concerned. "No."

"Why?" she asks him curiously, then before he could answer she takes a spoon full of cereal and offers it to him "Here eat."

Omkara smiles and eats it. And then Sassy continued to feed him as she ate.

Omkara heard a sound and looked up to notice that Gauri was locking that room. Maybe it was because of all the Saas Bahu shows he had watched before, that he was suspicious about what could be in that room? Was she trying to hide something from him? He looked at Sassy as soon as Gauri went back into her room.

"Sassy, what room is that?" he asks her as he points towards that room.

Sassy immediately looks at the room and replies "Shivipoo sleeps there. That is his room."

Omkara was confused; Gauri's clothes and accessories had been in the other room, which Sassy had said is hers. But if that was Sassy's room, then why were Gauri's things there and not with Shivaay's. He had assumed that Sassy slept with her parents but now he was confused. He looks at Sassy and asks her "Where does Mama sleep?"
"In my room."

Omkara's heart skips a beat.

"Why?"

"Why? What why?" Sassy asks confused.

"Why does Mama sleep there and not with Shivipoo?"
"Why would Mama sleep with Shivipoo? Mama likes sleeping with me." Sassy informed him confidently.
Omkara starts smiling, Gauri and Shivaay didn't share a room and that meant one thing, she could never forget him. A part of him always knew that she could never forget him and move on with Shivaay. Omkara immediately got up from his chair and was about to run to his Gauri in joy.

"Where are you going Omki?"

Omkara immediately turns back to see Sassy looking at him. And he stopped. Sahasra. She is Shivaay's daughter. But then Shivaay and Gauri didn't share a room. What if they shared a room before? What if they have never shared a room? What if they have never consummated their relation? Then, Sahasra? Omkara remembers the time he had spent with Gauri in that hotel. And that was 5 years ago, and his heart skipped a beat again when he realized that Sassy was 4 years old. Could she be? Could she? Could she be his? Omkara's eyes starts filling with tears as he walked towards Sahasra who was looking at him questioningly as he never answered her question. He immediately picks her up in his arms and kisses her and hugs her tight.

"What happened, Omki?" Sassy asked him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled at him.