•Chapter 9 - Acceptance•

•Katrina POV•

I walk up the stairs toward Tori’s room slowly. By no means am I mad at Harry; he was young and stupid. We all make mistakes. But in this case the mistake is not Will. It's that his mother chose not to contact Harry. Harry is a fantastic father. There's not an excuse.

I knock lightly on the door before entering and seeing Will fast asleep in Tori’s bed. He opens his eyes slowing before they snap open when they land on me. He shoots up and looks at me with sadness.

"Katrina I'm-"

"Save it," I say cutting him off and sitting by him. I hesitantly take his hands in mine. "You must have done through some crap, uh?"

He slowly nods not meeting my gaze. I chuckle at his shyness. I put my finger under his chin causing his eyes to meet mine.

"Tell me your story."

~*~

After his heartbreaking story I hug him tight. He even told me about Tori.

And boy does he love that chick.

"I thought you would hate me," Will says laughing as I rub his arm to comfort him.

I laugh a little too. “Will, I went through what you went through. Except I just stayed at the orphanage with this god awful roommate who was obsessed with this stupid boy band One Direction-"

"HEARD THAT!"

We laugh and I roll my eyes. "Anyway my point is Will, is that we are alike. I experienced the same god awful childhood you did. And I want to make that up to you. By-"

"MOVING IN WITH US!"

We both jump at the sound of Harry yelling and running into the room. He goes over to me and kisses me hard before going over to Will and hugging him.

“Welcome to the family Will!”

~*~

Tori POV

Uncle Harry comes downstairs a few minutes later with Will under his arm. Aunt Katrina trails behind them with a smile on her face. She looks at me and winks for so reason. I give her a confused expression till I’m tackled to the round by the triplets.

“PLAY WITH ME!”

“NO PLAY WITH ME!”

“KISS ME HOT STUFF!”

I manage to push them off me. I stand up and look at them.

“ATTENTION! STAND IN POSITIONS!” I scream at the top of my lungs. All the kids scramble to get in their line. The line goes from left to right: Mason, Rose, Layla, Sam, Derek, Greg, and Darcy.

I smiles at them as they stand up as straight as they can. Since I’m the oldest they follow my orders. It’s really amusing for everyone actually.

“Um Tori,” Mason says grabbing my attention, “Isn’t Will the oldest now?”

I frown at that. I turn to look at Will. “My Birthday is-”

“April 11 2008,” Will says interrupts me. Everyone looks at him surprised as his cheeks turn red. I see Dad looking at him suspiciously as mom looks at me and does a hip thrust. I face plant myself at my mom’s foolishness.

“Mine is February 5 2008,” Will says interrupting my thoughts.

“Damn,” I curse under my breath as Mason pulls me back into line by him. Will looks confused for a minute before he steps in front of us smiling showing off his dimples. Damn you dimples.

“We are going to have a snowball fight,” Will say as the kids cheer. “I’ll be captain and so will Tori.”

All the kids cheer as I glare at Will he just smirks sexily at me. I roll my eyes and step out of line besides Will. He is so going down.

“Ladies first pick!”

“Mason,” I say smirking as my brother skips over to me.

“Rose.”

“Sam.”

Will looks at the 2 other triplets confused. I realized he must not know their names! I give Rose a look and I see her help him out.

“Derek,” Rose says speaking up for a very cute confused Will.

I smirk knowing who I want. “Layla.”

The rest of my team looks at me like I’m crazy. No one has seen Layla play snowball like I have. She’s bloody good too! She is Louis Tomlinson’s daughter.

“Greg.”

“And I will be taking Darcy’s place on Tori’s team since she’s too little.” We all look toward Uncle Harry who is smiling at us evilly.

Now this is going to be good.

~*~

Sorry it's short.

but hey snowball fight next chapter!

New Story in External link!

One Shot Requests are up!

Please go check out my story the voice! I also entered the voice into a award thingy so please go vote! the link will be in the comments!

VOTES: 30

COMMENTS: 20