•Chapter 2- You again?•

        •Tori POV•

         •Age 12•

I sigh as the cool London air hits my pink cheeks. I wrap my coat tighter around me as I adjust my shoulder bag on my shoulder.

 I am currently walking the streets of London in my ugly school uniform which involves a navy plaid skirt and navy button down dress shirt. I was on my way home when I see a cute family in front of me. A mother and father holding hands, while their child runs out in front playing with a ball.

Even if I am only 12 it's one of my biggest goals to a have a nice family. I've grown up with a perfect family and wouldn't change my life for anything.

I mean that I know Dad or as you know him as Zayn Malik isn't my biological father. My real father isn't a man. He abandoned mom before he even knew about me. Mom told me that she promised herself that she'd never fall in love again since she had me to take care of.

But then me being me had to get trampled by Dad's fans causing us to meet. Causing me to love all these boys to bits!

Dad told me he loved mom from the first moment he saw her. He knew she was the one. Even if she kicked him in the balls. (oh god funniest love at first sight meeting ever!)

My parents are so in love, it's rare...

That's what I'm worried about; not finding love as special as theirs is.

 I'm so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the little girl is now behind her parents who are having a deep conversation about something that they don't notice the little girl dropped her ball and it rolls into the middle of the street.

I watch the girl closely as her parents are too dumb too.

Then a car horn goes off into the air. My heart stops when I see a big SUV swerving on the ice toward the girl.

I immediately run into the street without thinking and push the girl out of the way before the car can hit her.

Now the little girl is safe and I'm in danger.

I stare at the car like a deer in headlights, too shocked to move.

Then, arms wrap around my tiny waist as they pull me out of the way of the car. I hit the asphalt hard knocking the breathe out of me. I feel big hands on my waist as the person who saved me lays under me, making the fall less painful.

There's screaming around me with car horns. The first snowfall has started; I gaze at the snowflakes that dance in the air. I hear someone crying. Who is crying?

"Tori! Tori you are going to be ok." My vision is a little blurry as I look up at who saved me.

The first thing I notice is something I haven't seen since I was 7.

Intense blue eyes.

"It's... You," I say looking up at the boy as my vision clears. I reach my hand up to touch his face.

He chuckles and takes my hand in his as he covers my hands in his gloves. "It's me love." He then kisses my hand and forehead.

I start crying. "It hurts and I'm cold." He rubs my hands that are in his gloves.

"I know love. I know love." He hugs me tight to his chest. "You’re going to be okay. I promise Tori you will be."

I look up at him. "How do you know my name?"

He just smiles more, revealing his adorable dimples. "You'll find out soon love."

Then the boy steals my second kiss filling me with the warmth that left my body.

Then he runs away again, as everyone checks if I'm okay.

But all I can think about are my tingling lips and why this boy keeps coming into my life.

~*~

WHY DOES THIS KID KEEP SMOOCHING OUR LITTLE TORI?!?!?!

WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING HERSELF INTO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS?!

What should Tori's best friend be named?

Remember to hit that sexy vote button ;) ======>

Remember, reviews make my day :)