•Chapter 5 - Catching Up•

Please read the author's note at the end cause you guys love me maybe?

~*~

•Chapter 5 – Catching Up•

•Tori POV•

School.

Just shoot me please.

Ewwww Mr. Smith has a booger hanging on his nose.

Shoot me.

Please.

I sigh as the clip keeps rolling about the history of Ancient Greece. I don't see a point in watching this when we have the hunger games.

I look over to see my best friend Emma's head resting against the desk passed out. I see drool come out of her mouth. I roll my eyes as I reach into my bag and throw a pen at her head. When it hits her head she giggles causing snot bubbles to come out of her nose.

I swear she's still gorgeous but everyone has those days!

I reach into my bag and grab another pen and throw it at my best guy friend, Jason's head.

He jumps as he wakes up and glares at me as I smile sweetly at him. I point at Emma and make a slapping motion with my hand. He shakes his head vigorously looking horrified. We all know the price we have to pay to wake up Emma.

Let's just say Jimmy has 4 fingers....

I'm kidding! She just pulled my hair.

I put my hand up to my neck and make a slitting motion and point at him. He sighs as he shakes Emma's shoulder.

"JESUS HAS SPOKEN! I AM AWAKE!"

Jason and I face-plant as the class stares at her with wide eyes. The sub stares at Emma in wonder.

"What's your name and why have you disrupted this class?" The teacher scowls with a pen in hand ready to write her down for the office.

"Victoria Malik!" She says smiling sweetly at me as my mouth drops.

She's so getting later.

"As you can see I am old, isn't that right Miss. Clover?" Mr. Smith asks Emma as the class snickers. "I am not stupid either. I know who you are Miss Emma Clover. Now sit down and shut your face hole."

I laugh as the rest of the class does too, clutching our stomachs.

"Fine," Emma mumbles rolling her eyes and sitting down. When Mr. Smith turns around to the movie Emma flips me off. I just laugh and flip her off.