•Chapter 6 - The Truth•

THIS IS IT!

YOU FIND OUT WHY WILLIAM IS SORRY!

WOOHOO!

~*~

•Chapter 6 - The Truth•

•Tori POV•

I love Christmas.

It's my favorite holiday for 5 reasons.

1. Elf. Elf is my absolute favorite movie even if it's like 20 years old! They even made a remake but it sucked compared to the original.

2. NO SCHOOL!

3. Mom's mouthwatering cookies. Those were so good. She always takes them out at the right time to make the cookie soft. The chocolate chips perfect.

4. Call me weird but I live wearing the stupid tacky sweaters. It's a tradition for every family to have a different themed one. We Malik's are a rain deer head with a glowing red nose. Rose said she was forever humiliated while me and Mason high five.

5. I love everyone coming over and spending time together. I loved it when Uncle Lou will come over with the most stupid gifts ever. Then toward the middle of the party he'll go in a room and put on a fat suit and dress as Santa for the little ones. It's so funny when Uncle Ni and Aunt Maddie's kids last year tackled Uncle Lou to the ground and stole all the gifts.

There's another reason I love Christmas.

Every year I'll wear the gloves William gave me to remember all he did for me. I pray for him whenever I can. I pray that he's safe and ok.

I just want to see him again.

~*~

•William POV•

Today's the day.

I've been waiting years for this moment and dreading it.

But she needs to know.

But most of all, Harry needs to know.

~*~

•Tori POV•

"Mason are all the presents under the tree?"

"Yes mother!" Mason yells from the living room. I chuckle as I hear thick sarcasm in his voice.

Normally, mothers get angry at the ton Mason is using with Mom. But my Mom is different. She just chuckles and rolls her eyes as she starts to put the cookies in the oven.