•Chapter 12 - Love is Strong•

•Zayn POV•

"Your wife Melody has been in a car accident."

I stare at my phone for what seems like forever. My Melody in a car accident? I just can't wrap my mind around it. My Melody with-

I jump up and all the lads stare at me. I grab my jacket with shaky hands as tears start to run down my cheeks.

"Zayn what's wrong?"

I turn around to see all the lads standing up looking at me in concern.

"M-m-melody was in a c-c-car accident," I stutter as tears run down my face.

Niall is the first one to speak. "What about the baby?"

"I don't know I just need to get there."

•Will POV•

I walk down the hall to Tori's locker to grab her homework at the end of the day. She's been gone all day at the office which is making me worried. She didn't even do anything that bad.

I spin the dial on her locker and grab her books. I take out the last textbook when a piece of paper falls to the ground. I contemplate whether or not to open the note. I reach down and grab the note hesitantly.

Should I open it or not?

I read the outside of the note:

To: Victoria Malik

From: Secret Admirer

I raise an eyebrow. Secret Admirer? My heart aches at the thought of someone else loving Tori in a romantic way like me. She is mine and only mine.

I blink. Did I really just think that? I sound like a possessive boyfriend. Well I'm not her boyfriend yet. But when I am I will be the best boyfriend yet. I would show her off, take her out and love her unconditionally.

I'm such a corny, hopeless romantic.

I stare at the note before opening it.

Tori,

I think of you every minute of every day.

You haunt my dreams with your beauty.

I'm closer than you think and you will be mine.

I saw the way that Will kid looked at you.

He will be out of the way.

I'll destroy him so it'll be just me and you forever.