•Chapter 11 - Shock•

•Tori POV•

 "Are you nervous?"

Will looks back at me and shrugs. "Not really."

A man of few words.

It's the end of winter break and the start of 2nd semester. Will stayed with us Malik's for a few days before spending some time with his dad and Katrina. In the few days he stayed with us I learned how Will is a man of few words. Also how he's like a shadow of mine. In a good way tho. It's cute how he follows me around.

I also notice the little things. When we walked around he puts his hand in the small of my back that sends tingles up my spine. He'll absently move a piece of hair behind my ear. He opens doors and pulls of chairs naturally.

I chuckle and shake my head as I park the car in the school parking lot. I turn to Will as the car stops.

"Will don't worry, “I say noticing how he's looking around at the school nervously. "Everyone will love you, just be yourself. I'm sure you'll have all the girls drooling at your feet at the end of the day!"

"I only want one girl drooling at my feet," he mumbles as I get out of the car. My eyes widen at the comment. What girl does he want drooling at his feet? I feel a pang in my chest.

I look over at Will as he gets out if the car and slams the door shut. I try not to drool as I look at Will from head to toe. He's wearing a white t-shirt that shows off his muscles perfectly with a leather jacket over it.

I'm going to admit it. His ass looks great in his faded jeans.

A blush forms on my cheeks as I meet Will's eyes. He sends me a cocky grin as he slides his mirror aviators on his tan face.

I roll my eyes and slam my door shut before heading toward the school. I feel Will put his hand in the small of my back, like it’s the most natural thing in the world.

"TORI!"

I turn when I'm tackled to the ground. I laugh as Brian picks me up and spins me around. When he sets me down he squeezes my ass as an inside joke we have.

I fake gasp and slap him in the chest. "Don't touch my ass you perv!"

Brain wiggles his eyebrows at me and takes a step closer. "I'll touch you all I-"

Suddenly someone punches Brian in the face causing him to fall. I scream as I see Brain on the ground with a bloody nose.

"What the bloody - oh you're kinda cute." Brain winks at Will who looks at him in disgust and a mix of confusion.

"Will what the bloody hell? Why did you punch Brian?" I scowl kneeling beside Brain to help him up.