The text

~Delly~

'Bae😘💞'

Wow Bae that's what I have for Mike! Wait a minute is Katniss cheating on my brother? Oh she better not be! Ugh I'm so mad that I might of showed on my face because everyone stopped and started and me. But of course Katniss has a shucked and worried look.
"Oh stop looking at me like that Katniss!"
"Huh what do you mean?"
"Ugh can any of you get any stupider!"i say getting irritated
"What?!" Everyone screams giving a confused look
"Guys can't you see Katniss was texting this entire time!"
"Yah and..?" Glimmer asks

"Well don't you think something is going on?" I ask
"Well no not really" clove says
"Yah it's totally normal" Mike says
"Peeta? Don't you want to know what's going on?"
"No she'll tell me if she wants I'm not going to force her" Peeta says and with that we all start watching the movie again.

=====later that night=====

~Katniss~

Once the movie is over everyone goes to their room. Once Peeta goes into the shower I start texting again.

(🎀=Kat 💕=Bae)

🎀hey so what are you up 2?
💕nmu?
🎀nm just waiting till Peeta gets out of the shower
💕OHHHH well I miss u!
🎀I miss you too!
💕I want you to be here with me to hug me and lay next to me
🎀 hahaha what's wrong with you!😂
💕nothing just I miss the old days
🎀me too well I gotta go ttyl
💕ok bye love u!😘
🎀love u 2😘

And then I jump into the shower.

~Peeta~

I actually do want to know why Katniss is texting a lot. But it's not my place to ask. Once Katniss comes back out I wrap my arms around her till she falls asleep.
Once I wake up in the middle of the night I go to the bathroom. Once I'm done with the bathroom I open the window and have some tea before going to bed again.

~~morning~~

Once I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth I see Katniss' phone. Once I see she has a message I unlock her phone and read the message. I know it's wrong to snoop but show much harm can be done?

Once I scroll threw her messages I read it. The one that catches my eyes is this message ' I want you to be here with me to hug me and lay next to me' WOW I take the 'how much harm can be done' back because it's causing me much harm.

Once I finish reading the entire text I go to Katniss and wake her up.
"Katniss?"
"Mhhm" she says in her cute morning voice
"Umm someone texted you named Bae"
"Oh um ok" she says like she didn't hear what I just said so u say it again.
"A message from Bae" I say a bit louder
"Yah Peeta I heard you the first time, why do you even care?"
"Umm WHAT!?" I say
"I said why do you even care?" She says

"You know what Katniss we are over I can't believe you don't even care about anything I said"
"Yah I don't care because I don't see whats the big deal?"
"Katniss 'Bae'wanted you to be there and not here!" I say a
Then storm off to Finnick's room.

~Finnick~

Once I hear someone knocking I say open. But what I see is shocking in many different ways.
"Peet what happened?" I say
"K-ka-Katniss c-Che-cheated -o-o-on m-me" he says sniffling in tears
"What!? That's not possible Katniss loves you!" Annie says
"Well it's true if you don't believe me go to her room and see for yourself" Peeta says still shedding tears.
"I will!" Annie says then storms out if the room

~Annie~

I don't think Katniss would ever do that but what I see once I walk in is just as bad as what i saw from Peeta.
"Katniss honey um what's wrong?"
"Peeta.......Peeta broke up with me" she says about to cry
"But sweetie why?"
"I-I don't know! He said we were over because of a message!" She says tearing up.

"Oh may I see the text?" I say and katniss nods
Once I see it I'm shocked.
"What what's wrong Annie?"
"Peeta was right you are cheating on him!"
"Huh what no! I would never"
"Then explain the text!" I say getting mad
"Bae is my cousin,my cousin Arianna. You see we used to have sleepovers so she wrote the hug lay next to each other part,and she said she misses me because I used to visit her every summer."

"Oh then you better go tell Peeta that"
"I will"

Then she storms off into the room and starts explaining.